Chapter 2

Eric's POV (Biological Father)

"Louis!" I shouted for my son.

"What Dad?" Louis yelled back.

"Come here, I need to tell you something!"

I heard Louis stomp down the stairs and into the kitchen. He got a ham and cheese sandwich and looked at me.

"So what did you need to tell me?" Louis said impatiently.

"Um I don't know how your going to take this, son."

"What is it?"

"I'm just gonna come right out and say it. Louis you have a sister."

"Yeah, I know, she is upstairs."

"No not Scarlet, her name is Jerzee Rayne Gee. Once she moves here she has to change her name to Tomlinson like yours because she got attacked by her mother and step father."

"You mean I have had a sister and not known about it since I was born! How old is she?"

"She is your age and you need to be nice to her and not make her feel worse then she already does. And don't ever speak of it unless SHE tells you what happens. Got it?"

"Kind of. The thing I want to know is why you never told me about this!"

"Well you see Jerzee's mom and I were madly in love before Madaline and I got together. We went to a party one night and things happened... Let's just say she found out she was going to have a child the next day. I didn't really like that because we were only 18 at the time and I wasn't ready to have a child at 19, so I left her and moved here. She called me yesterday and told me what happened and that she didn't know when your sister was going to be here."

"She must feel horrible!"

"Yeah don't tell her that."

"I won't, I promise."

Louis ate his sandwich as he stomped back up the stairs. I told him to tell his sister to come down here as he walked up. 'Now I have to tell Scarlet!' I thought in my head as I heard the clicks of her sandals coming down the stairs.

"What do you need Dad?" Scarlet asked me.

"Just like your brother, Im gonna just come right out and say it. You have a sister that is moving here from America. She was attacked by her mother and step father and is forced to change her last name to Tomlinson when she gets here. Her name is Jerzee Rayne Gee and you have to be nice and make a good impression on her. She is your and Louis' age. Please don't be mad." I said with a sigh of relief.

"Oh yay! I've always wanted a sister! Especially one my age and now I do! When is she going to get here?"

"I'm not sure. It could be any minute or in a few days. Once she found out what her mom did to her, she kicked her out and never let her see her again. So her mom didnt know when she was going to get here."

"Oh okay. Just tell me when she gets here because I want to be the first to meet her!"

Scarlet turned around and went back upstairs to her bedroom. I once again had a sigh of relief because I was glad that was easy. I walked over to my brown leather couch and layed down. In just a few seconds I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

So now that you found out that Louis Tomlinson is Jerzee's brother, what do you think?

Do you think Louis or Scarlet will make a good first impression on her?

Comment what you think about my story so far! There is definetly more coming!