Chapter 6

Jerzee's POV

"Today's the day I get to meet Louis." I said out loud on accident.

I laid flat in my bed for a minute before I got up. I stood up, stretching my arms and legs out. Seeing the box, I reached down and grabbed my phone that was laying on the top. '10:56' I said in my head. I figured I would get in the shower since I didn't last night. I walked into my master bathroom and looked in the mirror. The bruises on my face were almost gone. I didn't even know I had them. I turned around and took off all my clothes then turned on the hot shower. I stepped in and it felt amazing when my dirty body hit the water. I reached for the shampoo and rubbed it into my tangled hair. I turned around and started rinsing it out. Then I grabbed the conditioner and did the same routine. It was a sad feeling when I had to turn the water off and get out. I grabbed the handle and turned it to the side. I pushed back the curtain and stepped out. There was a towel hanging on the rack by the shower, so I grabbed it and dried myself off. I bent down and put my clothes on one by one. There were a lot of drawers underneath the sink and I didn't know where the brush was, so I just started opening random drawers. I found the one that held the brush and started to comb through my hair.

"Ouch." I said when I hit a big tangle in my hair.

The tangly mess I call my hair finally got combed through. I laid the brush on the counter and walked out of my bathroom. I grabbed my phone off of the night stand beside my bed then walked out of my bedroom. I strolled down the stairs and saw a boy that looked about my age siting on the couch with a girl that had beautiful brown hair. I couldn't see their faces until they both turned around.

"Um..." I said.

"Hi! My name is Peyton. Who are you?" The girl asked.

"Um my name is Jerzee. I just got here last night and- " I started to say before I got cut off.

"So you're my sister. Harry told me about you. Oh and by the way this is my girlfriend." The boy said while I assumed that it was Louis.

"Not to be rude but why are you wearing your pajamas at 1 in the afternoon?" Peyton asked.

"Well I don't have any clothes other than the pair I wore yesterday." I said.

"Ok that's a problem. We need to go shopping pronto. Maybe Scarlet can come. Have you met her?"

"Yeah, I met her last night."

"Hang on, I have to ask her."

Peyton ran upstairs and about three seconds later she came running back down with Scarlet. Scarlet was holding a pair of jeans and a really cute green and white sweater shirt with converse.

"Go put these on. We are going shopping." Scarlet said, throwing the clothes at me.

"Ok." I said back running up the stairs.

I went into my room and quickly changed clothes so I wouldn't get yelled at for taking to long. Then I ran back downstairs with a leather purse in my hand.

"Ready." I said with a smile.

"Let's go!" Peyton exclaimed.

We all headed out the door to a bright blue Chevrolet. Peyton was driving. I was excited and Scarlet was singing Amnesia by 5SOS. The ride to the mall didnt take long. It was only about 5 minutes. I couldn't wait to get in there and buy new clothes. I needed them.

"Wait." I said.

"What is it?" Peyton asked.

"I don't have any money." I said back.

"Don't worry about it." Scarlet said.

"We got you covered." Peyton said.

"Thanks guys. This means a lot." I thanked them.

We walked in to the mall and I couldn't believe the amount of shops there were. We first went to Hollister. Peyton and Scarlet picked out most of my clothes and I mostly stood behind them and nodded. I was still trying to get out of my shy stage. We next went to Aeropostale and I picked out a lot of cute tops and shoes. After that, we went to the last shop because it was getting late which was Rue 21. I liked everything there. I got 6 pairs of leggings and jeans and 11 cute tops, plus this really pretty dress that was salmon colored with a netted pattern over the top and the bottom was really wavy that got longer in the back. I picked out a jean jacket with the sleeves cut off to go with it.

We finally left the mall and decided to go get something to eat. We went to El Compadre, which is a Mexican restraunt. I ordered the chicken tenders and Peyton and Scarlet ordered the taco salad. We ate it in a flash. I was starving. I hadn't eaten all day. I was surprised I didn't pass out.

I had a great day but I wanted to get home so bad. Good thing we were about to leave. Peyton was the first to stand up but then Scarlet and I stood up at the same time. We paid for our food, then got back in the bright blue Chevrolet.

"Thanks for everything today. You guys have treated me so well since I got here." I said.

"Your welcome. We both enjoyed a little girls night out." Scarlet said.

Peyton reached over to turn on the radio and Unpredictable came on. We all started singing to it, and we just kept listening to 5sos on the way home. I mean after all, it was all of our favorite bands.

---------------------------------------------------

There is chapter 6! Tell me what you think!