Chapter 5

Eric's POV

"Scarlet!" I yelled.

"What?" She yelled back.

"Somebody's here. I think it might be your sister. Get down here!"

"Oh I'm coming right away!"

I once again heard her white sandals click as she stomped down the stairs. I couldn't say one word before she ran outside. I stood up from the couch and walked to the window to see a girl with curly brown hair and blue eyes talking to Harry outside. I wondered if she was my daughter. Then I saw Scarlet jump off of the front porch and run towards the girl.

'Oh no.' I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------------

Scarlets POV

I heard my dad yell my name. I sat up and yelled back to him. He said he thought my sister was home. That's when I got excited. I immediately jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs. I passed my dad on the couch and ran out the door. I saw a beautiful young girl with curly brown hair and bright blue eyes. She was standing next to Harry, talking to him. I couldn't help myself but run up to her frozen body. Anybody could tell she was a nervous wreck.

"Hi Harry. Is this her?" I asked Harry.

"Yes it is. Scarlet this is Jerzee Rayne Gee. Jerzee this is Scarlet Elaine Tomlinson, Louis' sister." Harry said.

"Hi Jerzee. I want you to know that you can trust me. I've always wanted a sister and I finally have one now. I know we are going to be great friends." I said.

"Um... thanks. Im just kind of... shy around new people." Jerzee said looking at the ground.

"It's okay, I was the same way when I met new people. I know your going to love it here." I said excitedly.

"Thanks." She said shyly.

I kindly took her box and brought it inside. She looked like she was going to pass out. I didn't want to rush her or anything but I just wanted to show her around the house. I'm so excited I have a new sister.

---------------------------------------------------

Jerzee's POV

I walked into the house with Harry and Scarlet and saw a man staring at me. He decided to speak up first.

"Hi Jerzee. Im Eric, your biological father. I don't want it to be awkward between us, so I'm just going to show you your room. Follow me." He said.

I just nodded my head and followed him up the stairs. We passed two rooms. One said 'KEEP OUT' on it. I was so tempted to just walk in there but instead, being the nervous wreck I was, decided to make the stupid decision of asking what was in there.

"Oh yeah, you can't go in there because Louis is real protective of his stuff." Eric said with a role in his eyes.

We walked down to the very edge of the hallway and stopped in front of a white door. He reached his arm out for the knob then stopped.

"Maybe you should do it, since you know it's your first time being here." He told me with a grin.

"O..k" I said back, not really knowing what to think.

I grabbed the knob and walked into my bedroom with Harry, Scarlet, and Eric following behind. My bed had flowing white drapes hanging over it on all four sides. It was beautiful. There was a giant tv and a gorgeous walk in closet. It was nothing i've seen before. My eyes widened at the sight of the full bathroom that had been updated to the max.

"Thank you for the room." I quietly said.

"You're very welcome Jerzee. If you need anything, you can always come to me for help." Eric confronted me.

Eric left the room, but Scarlet and Harry stayed. Scarlet set my box down and Harry put his luggage down. The first thing I did was plop down on my brand new bed.

" So, you wanna meet Louis?" Scarlet said.

"I think I just need a break from people. I mean for crying out loud I just met three new people today, and two of them I'm related to. And I've only been in this country for not even one day." I said as politely as I could.

"I agree, it is getting pretty late. I guess me and Harry will head out of here and let you sleep." Scarlet said.

"Ok night and thanks!" I said with a glance at both Scarlet and Harry as I watched Harry pick up his luggage.

I put my box to the side. I figured I could just unpack tomorrow. I didn't have much stuff anyway. I grabbed a pair of pajamas from my box and quickly threw them on. I clutched my comforter and climbed underneath my sheets and blanket. As soon as my head hit that pillow, I was dead asleep.