Chapter 3

Jerzee's POV

I was so disgusted about what all my mother and step father had done to me. It was so bad I was in a hurry to get out of America. I sat the box on the sidewalk and pulled out the plain ticket that was left for me. It said that my flight left on September 9th at 10:00. It was 8:30 then. I quickly threw the ticket back into the box, grabbed it, and ran. It was about a 5 minute walk to the airport but since I was running it would only take me 3 minutes.

I finally got there, after running for a short time, and ate breakfast at a resteraunt called 'Starbucks' and brought it to where my plain boarded. I pulled out my cell phone and charger which was also in the box and got onto Instagram. My page those.were.the.days.man had almost 3k followers. I spent most of my time on that page. I just put my phone away when I heard an announcement come on the speaker.

"Attention, passengers boarding flight C will now start boarding. We will first start with First Class passengers."

I pulled out my ticket again and saw that I was one of the first class passengers. I stood up, grabbed my box, and walked up to give the lady my ticket. She grabbed it and said have a nice day and took the next passengers ticket. I walked down this long hallway before stepping through a tiny door that lead me to the first class area. I found seat 3b and sat in it. 'Yay! I got a window seat' I said in my head happily. I grabbed my phone and ear plugs, then put my box in the small compartment above my seat. I scooted into my window seat and watched the people on the ground do their jobs.

I turned my head when I noticed someone sit in the seat next to me. He had brown curly hair and was staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" The man said.

"You." I said.

"Well my name is Harry, Harry Styles."

"Hi Harry. My name is Jerzee Gee."

"Hello Jerzee."

"So why are you going to London?"

"I'm going to see one of my mates Louis. Apparently he has a new sister or something."

"That's weird. Im going there because I have to live with my new brother."

"That is weird. Hang on, Im going to text him and ask what his sisters name is."

"Okay."

Harry looked down at his phone and started texting his friend Louis. The flight attendants came out and told us to put our seatbelts on since the plain was starting. I heard the loud noise of the engine. I looked out the window to see the plain driving down the run way.

"Oh my gosh." Harry says.

I look at him with a bewildered expression.

"What?" I asked.

"You are his sister."

"What is his name?"

"Louis Tomlinson."

"So my brothers name is Louis and your one of his best friends?"

"Yeah and I know we are going to make great friends. I would assume that Louis would have all the other mates over too."

"Oh great!"

"You should ride over to his house with me so you won't get lost or anything."

"That sounds great. I didn't know what I was going to do anyway when I got there."

"Well then you could come with me!"

"Alright well I'm going to go to sleep because I'm tired so wake me up when we are about to land."

"Okay."

I turned around to face the window and looked at the beautiful view above the clouds. I gently closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.'What an odd day.' I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------------

There is chapter 3! Tell me what you think!