Chapter 1

Kristen's POV

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING KRISTEN?" yelled Mr. Watson in fourth period History class.

I picked my head up from off my desk and and refocused on my teacher. I had no idea what was going on.

"Uh, yes. Sorry," I said softly. I looked around the room to see who was staring at me. Everyone in the room was looking straight at me. Everyone. I felt my face get red and a sunk low into my seat.

I looked over at my best friend, Lexi. I mouthed the words "is he looking?" And she but her lip and nodded pathetically. I peeked slowly over my right shoulder and sure enough there he was. Peyton Meyer, with his big, bright green eyes, the perfect mouth, and flawless teeth. He'd never date someone like me. Not that I'm like a nerd, it's just Peyton has a lot of friends and he gets invited to a lot of parties. I have Lexi is pretty much my only good friend, but she's all I need. Peyton's not one of those popular jock kids. Actually he's in the school play and only plays baseball. He's popular because just so perfect. He's nice. He's outgoing. He's confident. He's sociable. He's smart. He's hot. He's funny. He's. He's. Perfect.

After I realized he was still staring at my I quickly turned my head back. Then I returned my head to rightful place. My desk.

Author's Note: thanks for reading! more chapters for you ahead so keep reading please :) and also go follow baeispey on Instagram!!! Thanks