Edward Van Helsing

Full-Name: Edward Van Helsing
Species: The Hunters (past)
Hunter Familiar/Ghost (present)
Gender: Male
Age: late 20's earlier 30's
Born: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Father: Abraham Van Helsing
Younger Siblings: Unknown
Married Or Single: Married
Status Of Living: Deceased; Killed by Anabel
Later on Alive; By Unknown
Alliance: Helsing (past)
Anabel Tepes (present)
Nationality: Dutch
Sexuality: Straight
_______________________________

Hat & coat color theme: mostly maroon with hints of black

Attired: in a classic black and white 1920s Bartender clothing with no apron and tied down into a low ponytail

Look like: a handsome young man about in his late 20's earlier 30's has blond hair is not quite shoulder length, and that is somewhat curly, which sometimes appears white under fluorescent lighting that is tied down into a low ponytail with green eyes. And has a diagonal claws scar across his throat and claw marks diagonally crossed his back as well.

Personality: Edwards personality is much like Edward Cullen from Twilight Saga series. But doesn't have the self-loathing part though he still feel guilty about killing Anabel's Mother. Edward is conscientious and a hard-worker. Is loyal to traditions and organizations. He is concerned with the safety and protection to those he cares about. Edward is also polite, Old fashion, noble and chivalrous. Even though he doesn't tend to let many people into his circle, but when he does, he's the most loyal and caring friend you can find. And he is the most charming, polite, determined, and very stubborn (even for his own good😅), but most of all but also very kind and compassionate person.

Reason why he killed Aria: Edward Van Helsing absolutely hated the idea of killing Anabel's mother, Edward felt like he had to carry out his fathers orders just to please him, even though he was just doing his fathers dirty work. But, sadly he was nothing more then a pawn to his fathers games and who ends up getting the aftermath of it.

POWERS
Super Strength: Edward have superhuman strength, enough to throw a grown man through a wall and overpower and rip apart fully grown humans without effort or strain.

Super stamina: is the ability to indefinitely go on without sustenance, such as food or liquid.

Super agility: is the ability to have perfect balance and/or perfect equilibrium to a point far in excess to that of a normal human being in Earth's gravity.

Shapeshifting: is the ability to shift one's physical appearance into someone else.

Demonic Bat Transformation: Like the rest of his fellow Clanmates, he too can transform into a humanoid bat. Due to him being the son of the founder his transformation is more human-like with the demonic-bat-like features, the giant wings, and the talons. Based on what Anabel said, "it's like seeing something that came straight out of a horror movie".

Weakness
Mortality: Despite all their supernatural features and there Immortal, they still can be killed as easily as a normal human.

Sunlight: is the light emitted by the sun, which is electromagnetic radiation consisting of visible, infrared and ultraviolet light. While the light and warmth provided by the sun is essential to life on earth, it has special meaning to the supernatural.

Colt bullets: are the specially made bullets used in the legendary gun known as the Colt.

Dead man's blood: is a substance that is like poison to the Hunters, which is blood from dead people.