Valderus Tepes (The Second eldest Tepes)

This Entry is on​ OC Lockdown (so no stealing it)
_______________________________
Full-Name: Valderus Dracula Tepes
Nickname: Vald
Tittle: Dracula
Species: Ancient One (which is like a rough draft of a human and a vampire)
Gender: Male
Age: Unknown
Born: Born before Adam and Eve 
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Older Siblings: Marcus and Canis Tepes
Married Or Single: Lisanna "Liz" Tulle
Heir/child: Robert Tepes
Kinship: Anabel Tepes
Status Of Living: Deceased (by Helsing when he sacrificed his life for Anabel's)
_______________________________
Nicknames: The Stoic, The Ancient Ones (all three of the brothers)

Eye color: Onyx

Second eye color: Red (The Full Moon, sometimes Instinct, Livid or flashes them when ever she feels like it)

Hair color: Black (goes to his shoulders)

Height: 6'0

Religion: Roman Catholic

Nationality: Welsh, German and Romania

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Vald is calm and composed, intelligent, poised and regaled man with aristocratic manners. That can be annoying at times, though his gaze will always remain sharp.

Likes: His brothers and niece, history

Dislikes: Valderus, disrespect people, and Humans

Weakness: the Sun, Fire, holy water, stake to the heart, and Lycian venom

Death: Was killed during failed assassination that was meant for Anabel. While disguising himself as Anabel in order to protect his only niece.

ANCIENT ONE ABILITIES
Venom: is an organic, poisonous fluid that is produced by saliva glands within a Ancient Ones's mouth. It serves six purposes:
1. As the basis for their physiology.
2. As a means to paralyze their prey in pain to prevent them from escaping.
3. As a pleasant scent to lure in the Ancient Ones's human victims.
4. As a toxin poisonous to children of the moon, shape-shifters, and to any living thing.
5. To repair a torn limb of a Ancient Ones.
6. And, very occasionally, as a means for Ancient Ones to propagate their species. The victim cannot run so the vampire can kill the victim or allow her/him to change.

Tepes Blood: As it has been known the Tepes Family blood is very precious and has special properties to it, meaning Immortal, Wolf Shapeshifting and, etc. Not only that but, there blood can be quite lethal when taken by force.

Wolf Physically: The Tepes family is famously known for having the ability to Shape-shift into wolves, due to that they have certain Wolf physically that comes with it and they are;
Compass Sense: which allows the Tepes family to sense directions like a compass, knowing where a specific direction is.

Super Durability: Ancient Ones can already take a great amount of physical damage without being slowed down. Due to being to turn into a Wolf, it makes it a lot harder to even put a scratch on them.

Enchanted Endurance: The Tepes family can endure physical stresses beyond the capabilities of the greatest humans enabling them to do things such as operating on a "low power setting" (being able to operate efficiently for extended amounts of time), holding their breath for large periods, remain calm through stressful or painful situations, tolerate extreme hunger, unbearable thirst, and strong urges to sleep.

Enchanted Senses: The Tepes Family has extremely accurate senses, which allows them to see, hear, smell, taste, and feel better than an average member of their species.
  * Enhanced Hearing: The Tepes Family has excellent hearing that gives them clarity, distance, and even frequencies outside the normal range. Their ears can pick up every single sound, can decipher layer upon layer of differing sounds/conversations, locate the source of noise or pick up a sound from a mile away in a busy city.