Canis Tepes (The youngest Tepes)

This Entry is on​ OC Lockdown (so no stealing it)
_______________________________
Full-Name: Canis Lupin Tepes
Tittle: The Mage
Species: Ancient One (which is like a rough draft of a human and a vampire)
Gender: Male
Age: Unknown
Born: Born before Adam and Eve
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Older Siblings: Marcus and Valderus Tepes (or Vald for short)
Married Or Single: Single
Heir/child: None
kinship: Anabel Tepes (*fun fact: Canis was Anabel's Mentor when teaching her how to use magic, how to read spell books, making a spell with ingredients and where to get them and how pick them.)
Status Of Living: Alive
_______________________________
Nicknames: The Wise, The Ancient Ones(all three of the brothers)

Eye color: Steele-grey

Second eye color: Red (The Full Moon, sometimes Instinct, Livid or flashes them when ever she feels like it)

Hair color: platinum blonde hair tied in a loose ponytail and put on his right shoulder (past).

He now wears his platinum blonde hair half-up/half-down with two Viking style braids one on each side from the temples of his head. That are put together in the back of the head with a Viking bead that has runes on them. While his hair is parted the same why as Anabel.

Height: 5'6

Religion: Roman Catholic

Nationality: Welsh, German and Romania

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Canis is soft and kindhearted and yet wise and poetic. But that all changed after he was taken hostage by the Helsing Clan. He became more animal-like even snarky after he escaped from there manor, like a quiet Wolf on the prowl that is always watching you. Though he still has wisdom he rarely shows the kindhearted side of him and when it does he will only show it to his family or what remains of it.

Likes: His brothers and niece, nature, also loves reading books, magic, astronomy, astrology and stars

Dislikes: Helsing, disrespect people, and loud places (but has to tolerate it)

Weakness: the Sun, Fire, holy water, stake to the heart, and Lycian venom

ANCIENT ONE ABILITIES
Venom: is an organic, poisonous fluid that is produced by saliva glands within a Ancient Ones's mouth. It serves six purposes:
1. As the basis for their physiology.
2. As a means to paralyze their prey in pain to prevent them from escaping.
3. As a pleasant scent to lure in the Ancient Ones's human victims.
4. As a toxin poisonous to children of the moon, shape-shifters, and to any living thing.
5. To repair a torn limb of a Ancient Ones.
6. And, very occasionally, as a means for Ancient Ones to propagate their species. The victim cannot run so the vampire can kill the victim or allow her/him to change.

Tepes Blood: As it has been known the Tepes Family blood is very precious and has special properties to it, meaning Immortal, Wolf Shapeshifting and, etc. Not only that but, there blood can be quite lethal when taken by force.

Wolf Physically: The Tepes family is famously known for having the ability to Shape-shift into wolves, due to that they have certain Wolf physically that comes with it and they are;
Compass Sense: which allows the Tepes family to sense directions like a compass, knowing where a specific direction is.

Super Durability: Ancient Ones can already take a great amount of physical damage without being slowed down. Due to being to turn into a Wolf, it makes it a lot harder to even put a scratch on them.