Corey Haim

You were on your way to your first detention, mom and dad won't be proud rather they will be disappointed at you. You were never the girl that got in trouble, just in first grade, second grade, and third grade. But that was the time grades didn't matter, now I am a senior grade is the most important thing.

 You opened the door to room 132, you were early. You took your books and went all the way to the back. No one was there yet, so you took up your favorite book and started to read. You didn't even notice the teacher and the others have come into the room until the door slammed open. In cames a blue-eyed boy with dirty blonde hair, he gave a grin and went and sat next to me. I noticed him watching me, "what do you want?" I said annoyed. 

"Corey Haim" He said and took out his hand to shake with mine. I removed the hand and ignored him. My neck burned from he staring at me, I shake it off and continued to read my book. "What did you do? You don't belong in detention, aren't you a good girl Ms.Perfect, " he said with a grin.

"First of all don't ever call me Ms. Perfect and second of all I got detention for smashing a boy's head with a book. Don't get my on my nerves or I will have smacking two boys at the head today. Don't remind me that he went to the hospital." I screamed at his face. Corey got shocked, his eyes widened and he had an open mouth.

"You get out of this classroom, and you will get detention again next week!!" The teacher yelled at me. I took my stuff and went out. I glanced back and saw Corey staring at me still with open mouth. 

"Mr. Haim if you get out of this room now, you'll get detention next week again!!" The teacher yelled so loud you could hear it outside the room. Out the door a running Corey comes, he takes my hand and says "run". We started to run out of school and when we finally were away from school, he stopped. He slowly made eye contact, he started blushing. I didn't understand why until I looked down and saw we still were holding hands. I smiled, he smiled. Until I noticed what I am doing, he doesn't even know me. He is Mr. Populer, and I am no one really cares about. I took my hand of his and put it in my pocket. His smile vanished and he started to look down. 

"What are we even doing" I said laughing, trying to cover up the awkwardness. Corey looked up and I don't know if I saw wrong, but did he have tears in his eyes?

"Ehm.. nothing.. I- I should go home. You know mom is waiting for me." He gave me a small smile and ran away. But his eyes said something different for me. Was he angry at me, what did I do? 

Next week;

I have seen Corey in the corridor, but he keeps ignoring. I never noticed him in the corridors before. Probably because I read all the time, also probably why I have no friends and never had a boyfriend.  I am not social at all, when I am at home. I draw, paint and stuff like that. I don't really party and smoke as other kids at my school. It was Friday again, which meant detention again. Lucky me I guess. 

I was early and took my sketchbook fro my bag and started to draw. When I draw I never really focus on what I am drawing, I just draw what I feel like. I sat at the same spot I did the week before. All the seats were taken except the one in front of me. I waited at Corey, every time I new kid walked in the door I thought t was Corey. It was now I noticed how many were looking at me. As soon I looked back, they looked away. Do I have something on my face? The door opened and this time it actually was Corey. He looked for a place to sit, he noticed there weren't any more seats except in front of mine. We made quick eye contact, before he looked away. He took his bag and sat in front of me. 

"Kids, this is detention. Which means you will have to be here for 1 hour. No talk, no whispering." The teacher said sitting in his chair. 

I tore a piece of paper and wrote: "Are you mad at me?" , and throw it at Corey's desk. His head moved a bit, which meant he was looking at it. But then removed it from his desk. I whispered "Why are you angry at me, what have I done?", the teacher won't notice because he has headphones in. "You haven't done nothing" He said back in coldness, still facing forwards. "Meet me outside the girl's bathroom okay?" I whispered in his ears. He nodded his head.

He asked if he could go to the bathroom and I asked if I could go and get my book from my locker. I was my way to the girls bathroom and saw Corey standing there waiting for me. He saw me and locked eyes. I don't know why I care if Corey is mad at me, he is just a regular boy or is he. 

"Caroline, there is something I want to tell you." I looked into his eyes, letting him know to continue. He started getting nervous, he scratched his neck and then put both of his hand in his pockets. He locked down and started stuttering. 

"I-it is s..somet..thing I w-wanted to tell you for a l-long time.". It was now I noticed how beautiful his eyes are, they were shining and his perfect hair was fluffy. He still was looking down, "look at me" He slowly looked up. He looked into my eyes and my lips, it was now I understood what he was gonna d-   I couldn't think more until his lips were smashed into mine. He passionately kissed me and then slowly leaned back. He had a huge smile on his lips and his eyes showed happiness. "W-what was that for?" I said now stuttering with a smile. 

"Caroline, you are the most beautiful girl  at school and everyone knows about that. I haven't dared talked to you for years."

"Nooo, no one even knows who I am" I started to blush 

"EVERYONE knows who you are. Haven't you noticed how many boys are looking at you every day. It is that they are just worried about getting hurt or reject from you. Don't you remember second grade? You literally punched every boy at our class. Little did you know all of them were in love with you. I am."
"Corey Haim are you in love with me?" I had a huge smile, he hugged me tightly. "I am in love with you too Haim."

I didn't even think of the other things he said only when he said he was in love with me, Corey Haim is fucking in love with me. 

----

notes;

This was sooo bad, but if you would like for a part 2 (commmment). If you also have some request comment that too. I know this was so bad "edited", I am writing on my computer so I haven't figuered out how to do everything. But it will get better, promise!!

Vote and comment for more!!