am i the only one that thinks this????

Okay, I know we all love the ship broppy but when it comes to a villain in the village of a troll that threatens to ruin the ship who is the most common troll for that roll?

I don't think you have to answer that question, 'cause it obvious.......

                                      Creek

I mean, who else betrayed the village? Creek, where am I going with this? Well I think it's kinda boring when the villain is creek, and in my opinion it's kind of...... Annoying!!!!!

Like let's say that there is a broppy fanfiction that is about branch and poppy being married and then a troll comes into the village and is looking for revenge, who is that troll? Well, who else it would be creek, 'WOW I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED THAT, OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS GENIUS!!!!!!!!!' Boi, I have never seen any story that has creek a good guy or just a side character except for Spectra234 and Positive_Creek I feel like they are the only people on wattpad or in the fandom that actually respect creek or like him, I personally like creek to! Not because he betrayed the village but because he is really chill, like me. But that is my opinion, and I'm not saying that you shouldn't make creek the bad guy anymore, I'm just saying that I find it annoying that creek is being the bad guy. -_- is there anyone else that agrees with me?