The backwards pack (AU)

So I have been thinking a bout this for quite a long time! (3 years if you want to know) and I just, LOVE this idea! So what I've been thinking is literally the title, a backwards universe! I thought of this thoroughly and this would be the snack packs backwards personality! I'm going to start with..... DJ!

DJ's backwards personality: queit, insecure about her voice, not a huge fan of making music, is wide awake during the day and goes to sleep at 7:30 at night, she knows what she is saying and has a really strong memory.

Biggie's backwards personality: mostly cold hearted, doesn't own Mr.D (sorry guys T^T), goes into different topics during a conversation, hates hugs, doesn't like cupcakes and doesn't take pictures of anything.

Cooper's backwards personality: is dead serious, doesn't take jokes well, does deliver mail and he poops muffins instead of cupcakes.

Satin & Chenille's backwards personality: they hate fashion, don't wear makeup, have a horrible taste in fashion and they have a whole lot of juicy gossip for you.

Smidge's backwards personality: isn't aggressive, knows when's best to fight, isn't good at fighting but she try's her best guys, she is allied with creek, branch, and guy.

Guy Diamond's backwards personality: hates glitter, likes to wear clothes, is careful over everything, is allied with creek, branch and smidge.

Poppy's backwards personality: isn't happy-go-lucky, 'Every troll 'fends for them selves', doesn't like scrapbooking, doesn't have a strong relationship with her father, doesn't sing, dance, or hugs at all, liked branch at first but lost interest all together for some reason.

Branch's backwards personality: is the only positive one in the village, is really disorganized, is really forgetful of things, still lost grandmother but wasn't from singing, mostly feels safe around creek, doesn't live in a pod but instead a tree house and is allied with smidge and guy.

Creek's backwards personality: is short tempered, doesn't have a bug friend to carry him around, doesn't live in a pod but instead a tree house, he keeps an eye on branch a lot, is allied with and guy.

So do ya like this even though they are the complete opposite of the trolls we know and love? I don't know what else to say so, have a great day

ight\evening and here's a picture I drew!

Don't mind what the sign says he is talking to a different fandom!!