Trolls: World Tour

Oh my troll

Oh my troll....... *screams in pillow* this is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! FangirlFiasco thank you for this information, I bet the fandom was dying to know what will happen in TWT. Plus.....

Six tribes!!!! Techno, country, classical, pop (troll village), and rock

Six tribes!!!! Techno, country, classical, pop (troll village), and rock. This will be so exciting!!!!! And I have a theory for the tribes, based on their colors and the emotions that they mainly focus on.

Let's start will troll village, aka, the pop tribe. So troll village is happy, sunny, bubbly, and.... Well, noisy. They are really colorful and don't have a down moment. They mostly sing pop, and their colors are the rainbow pretty much. And maybe on rare occasions, white!

What does country music remind you of? What does the music talk about? Do you think of the the wild west? Do you think about bull fights? What will the country tribe be like? Well, I think the tribe will be crazy and loud, like troll village, but they probably will be more prideful and maybe stubborn. They probably will be like Sandy from sponge bob. And I think their colors will be more country like, I mean, bright colors won't fit with the plains. Their colors will probably be a bit more earthy, maybe maroon, dark orange, tan, and yellows. And maybe light gray.

Classical is well..... Instruments and maybe opera, possibly. They will probably be the opposite of troll village. I think the emotions that they feel probably will be calm, quiet, and dead serious. Once they give orders, they expect you to do it straight away, no if's or but's. Their colors will probably be pastel, light, and white.

Rock, we all have heard it once or twice, you probably have it on your play list. I feel like that they would be rude, harsh, demanding, and angry, all they time. But they are probably the most misunderstood tribe, they are they most loyal and caring ones they are. But they hardly let their guards down with strangers. I feel like their colors would be dark and maybe pitch black.

Techno, is all electronic instruments and sounds. The might be stubborn, lazy, and hyper. They don't like doing hard work and joke around to much. Their colors are most likely electric and silver.

These are guesses, they are NOT  true!!! Hope you liked reading this!! And sorry for the long post, here is a happy potato