Quickie

The bell to fourth period blasted through the halls causing me to jump. I walked to the nearest bathroom, knowing I'm not going to Algebra because the teacher was too much of a prick anyway.

I placed my book bag onto the sink and dug around grabbing my solid Juno and taking a couple hits out of it.

"You should try weed sometime." a voice says from behind me.

I turn and glance seeing the one and only Carl Gallagher fixing his eyes up and down on me.

"Isn't this the girls bathroom?" I say shifting my full body towards him.

He put in hand on the sink cornering me in, towering over me.

"What are you going to do about it?" His eyes glued to mine and his lips attracting mine like magnets.

I pushed my lips onto his, sticking his tongue in my mouth giving me a latch. He wrapped his arms around my thighs pushing me on top of the sink.

My fingers grazed his long hair making it floppy and messy. He slid his fingers into the waistline of my jeans pulling them down to reveal my underwear.

"Hot panties" he smirked.

I leaned back opening my legs for him, he was the king after all.

His tongue traced over my spot making my eyes furrow and lips purse. His index and middle finger swerved over my clit making me moan.

He finally pulled my panties to my knees and started kitty licking my pussy making me wet, then sucking the juices.

His lips curled over my g spot making my head tilt back and and chest pound. I looked down at him where his eyes were only visible giving me smirky eyes.

He swirled his tongue and suctioned hard making my body give up and let out a high sigh relaxing my muscles.

Carl licked his lips then left.