not apart of it

The party was filled with many faces I didn't know, I mean they were all my boyfriends friends and he was kind of bad at introducing me to people. My boyfriend Caine was the boy to be with. He had the looks and the muscles, basically the boy every girl wanted to get with so I wasn't surprised with all the dirty looks I got from some girls.

Caine grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd and into the kitchen to grab drinks. he handed me a twisted tea and he grabbed two for himself immediately chugging one down. two girls who used to be in my chem class stepped in front of caine just to start convo completely ignoring me. of course caine didn't sy anything, he was a prick but he was so gorgeous and the sex was good.

I finished m twisted and grabbed a bottle of fireball chugging it down pissed with caine. I walked away to find more familiar faces but I was left unsuccessful. I walked back to the kitchen to find caine being seduced then groping onto the two girls. how dare he embarrass me like that.

I ran upstairs to the bathroom planting my back against the wall and breaking inside. I slid down to the floor searching for my phone in my purse to call my sister to pick me up. I wasn't going to drive home with him.

The door hit my head as someone was going to come in. "Ouch" I said while rubbing my head.

"Oh shit, im sorry I didn't know anyone was in here." he said. A familiar face appeared from behind the door.

Carl Gallagher.

"what is such a pretty girl doing in here crying?" he said offering his hands to help me up.

I chuckled and accepted his help. His thump swiped under my eye clearing out my loose tears. I lifted myself to sit on the counter.

"So whats wrong gorgeous?" he said while whipping out his friend to go piss.

I couldn't help but stare and gulped so loud africia heard it.

he looked at me then his 'friend' he chuckled.

I got on my knees and looked up at him.

"Just help me forget about it." I said while holding on his hips pulling his friend to be mouth level.