Help Wanted

*swipe to listen to music*
Walking down the king city street a red bright sign caught my eye. It read "Help Wanted" in the window of a rusted up diner.

I was 16 and I was thinking about getting a job but never had the opportunity too. At that moment I knew what I had to do. I ran home and gathered up my working papers in a portfolio.

  I walked back to "Patsies" and walked in being greeted with a sweet smell of pancakes and mixed fruits.

   At a table I saw a boy who seems to be working there. I approached with a smile and raised eyebrow.

"I'm here to apply, uhh, do I leave my papers with you?" I ask.

  He looked my up and down and smiled.

"Yes please." He grinned

"Huh?" I I smiled.

  We were interrupted by a more studious looking woman.

"Hi can I help you?" She smiled.

  I looked at the boy then at her.

"Yeah I'm here to apply."

"Oh perfect, your hired!" She replied enthusiastically.

I was surprised, but happy at the same time "wow ok perfect, I can start whenever."

"How about right now? I'll have Carl show you the ropes." She smiled pulling the boy out of the booth.

I smiled.

"Show her the kitchen and teach her." She told him.

"Oh I'll teach her." He grinned then she nudged him.

"Come on gorgeous."

   I followed his trail behind the counter and into the kitchen.

"What do you do here?"

"I clean the dishes." He laughs.

"Aww so your a bus boy."

"Yeah whatever."

He pulled me into the back room.

"And this Fiona's office." He shuts the door behind him.

   He approaches me and pulls off my coat. His hands go around my head simply pulling my mouth into his.

   I gave him the ok when I started unbuckling his belt. I pulled down my shorts soon being interrupted with Carl's lips.

He pulled down my panties and quickly slipped his dick into my wet pussy.

His voice was so deep and sexy when he moaned. His lips stay latched onto mine restarting it every five seconds.

I gripped my hand onto the back of his head feeling his braids against my hand.

His hips thrusted into me causing Fiona's desk to shake and knock off some papers. I laughed between moans.

He sighed and I saw a wave of pleasure go through his body. He didn't give up until I felt what he felt.

His thumb rubbed over my clit making my body shake and muscles tense. My breathing was heavy and I let loose.

We put our clothes back on and walked out the office.

"And that's the tour" he smirks.