5

Hey uh so I am going to go back to the pov stuff.

•Travis' Pov•

I woke up in the hospital bed without opening my eyes. I replayed those moments. The car crashing. The hand holding. And the head resting. Jesus I need to stop.

I opened my eyes and saw sal right next to me fast asleep. His head still resting on my shoulder. Woah that must not be comfortable for him.

"Hello Mr. Phelps... oh I see you have a visitor.. is this not a good time," one of the nurses asked.

"Oh no it's fine he's asleep"

"He's...?"

"-_-"

"Ok anyways, Doctor Greene said you do not have any severe injuries, so you will be discharged at 11:00 today," she said.

"Okay thank you," I replied.

Sal's POV•

I woke up still lying in Travis' shoulder. Man my neck hurt like hell. I sat up, yawned, and put my mask on.

"Morning Sally Face," Travis said.

"Morning Jesus boy," I replied.

I don't know what it was but something about him made me feel.. different. Not like how I felt with Larry... but good different.

After Larry and I broke up we have been good.. but idk what to do now that he hit him with his fucking car :/

Larry's pov•

Sal is going to be really mad at me. Ever since our break up things have been tense, I just really don't want our friendship to end.

~time skip, and sals pov~

After school I wasn't really doing anything.

"Hey wanna walk home?" Travis asked.

"Sure.." I replied.

Over these last few days Travis and I have been getting super close. I decided to forgive Larry, but things have still been super tense. Travis was now really the only person I hung out with.

I was never super close to anyone else in our group other than Ash and Larry. Now there dating, and I've just kinda drifted off towards Travis.

I eventually want to tell him how I feel, but I don't know how he will take it. He's just so amazing, and everytime I hangout with him I have this rush of butterflies in my stomach, and excitement.

He makes me really happy.

~Travis POV~

Sal is the one person who changed who I am entirely. He made me not afraid to be myself. Every day he is making me love him more. I don't know how much of this my heart can take.

We meet outside to walk home, and we begin walking. We talk about random stuff, but the whole time I can't focus on what he is saying, rather how he walks, or the color of his fingernails.

We walk and talk for a little while. Then he grasps my hand. We approach the apartments where he has to go when he looks at me.

"Come." He says leading me up to the apartments entrance.

"Where-"

"Shh" he said putting his finger on my lips.

We creep up the elevator, and into his apartment. He lifts his mask slowly and kisses me roughly on the lips. The kids was deep and passionate, sparks were literally flying.

"Sorry.. I don't know what got into me.."

"It's okay Sally Face"

"Okay Jesus boy"

(Idk why but I'm gonna have them say this to eachother from now on)

"Sorry to like leave this here, but my dads gonna be home soon so I think it's best you go," Sal said opening the door.

"Bye.." I say walking out.

That was nice.

Ok well this chapter sucked ass, but I wanted to get things moving so here we are.
-delilah