Chapter 16 : Poisoning Mystery part 2

Hi, sorry for being late. I have been in a lack of inspiration for the next parts. Here is chapter 16. Enjoy 😉 

Rosa : How do you know I was poisoned ? W-Whats that all about ?🤨

Ombric : You havent drinked the whole glass, which is good. Imagine what would happen to you if you drank the whole of it. We analized it. 

Suddenly Tooth came in the room smacking the door open, completely worried. 

Tooth : Where is she ? (looking at Rosa ) Rosa my sweet tooth ! You alright !(flying over her and jumping in a hug on her) I was so worried ! 😭

Rosa : (choking) Oof ! I.... fine.... you..... choking me.🥵

Tooth : Oops, sorry. 😅(backing of and letting go) You dont know how MUCH I have been worried about you.

Rosa : Sorry about that.😓

Tooth : You dont have to. Not your fault. Can you get up ?😌

Rosa : Y-Yes I think.

Rosa gets up slowly, still feeling a bit dizzy with the poison still in her. 

Tooth : Can you walk ? 

Rosa : Yes dont worry. 

Tooth :(turning to Ombric) Do you know who did this ?

Ombric : Not yet. But I got an idea about it. The poison was seafish venom. And you probably know who is the only one which controls fishes right ? 🧐

A moment of silence, then Tooth gasped. 

Tooth : No way, could it be Calypso ? Could she really go that far ?😨

Rosa gasped silently and thought in her mind before frowning. She hasn't understood her lesson yet, even if a too severe and deadly one.

Ombric : We aren't sure, but if there is someone who could have sea fishes under her control it's her. Now we gotta find her. 

Rosa : What do we do about her ?

Ombric : We'll fetch her in the center of the workshop and question about her. She is a suspect of the act and if she is the one who committed it, we have to make sure she wont attack us. I dont like doing this, but I still dont want her to end up like Pitch Black.

Rosa : Wait what ? What does he have to do in all that now ?

Ombric : I'll tell you another ti-

Before he could finish his line there were woman screams choked by the walls and the closed door of the room. It were angry screams.  The three of the people in the room looked at each other like they didnt knew what was happening. Tooth took slow steps towards the door before opening it and leaning her head to the outside of the door to look. Ombric stood up from his chair and he and Rosa stepped towards the door to before getting out all of them of the room. They saw Jack Frost and Bunnymund walking in the workshop. Bunny was carrying on his shoulder a fetched and angry screaming Calypso. Bunny and Jack didnt look pretty happy to on the contrary. They were serious and a bit angry while they were carrying the suspect of the poison. 

Calypso : I SWEAR, IF YOU DONT PUT ME DOWN, I AM GOING TO SEND THE KRAKEN AFTER YOU !! LET ME GO, FUZZY-BUNNY !!😡

Bunny : Not even a chance, mate.😒

Jack : We'll see if you deserve to be free.(throwing a glare to the woman)

Bunny saw Rosa on her feet and he just remembered how shocked and panicked he got after seeing Rosa half breathless on the floor and unconscious. He put down " growling Calypso" and fetched her between railing bars in front of the globe. he then ran to Rosa worried.