Chapter 26 : Final Combat

Pitch flies in anger all over the guardians cages, making the children in the cages tremble and gasp.

Pitch : Why is she ?! Who is she ?!👿

Pitch stops himself and stares at Bunny who was throwing him a glare. He flies fast to him and grabs him on the neck tight. He lifts him and bangs him on the bars in front of him still gripping on him. Jamie and his sister gasp in terror. Sophie runs to the bars of her cage in Bunny's direction.

Sophie : Easter Bunny !!😨

Pitch : The source of her hope is right in front of me. He has made her stand on her ground. 

Pitch tightened his grip. Bunny let out a faint of pain.

Pitch : But why Bunnymund ? Why her ? She was a mortal girl, a simple dazzling of the French civilization. She didn't value anything.... so why ? Answer me damn rabbit !👿

He banged him harder on the bars making him groan in pain. Bunny greeted his teeth and glared more at him.

Bunny : Because on the contrary.... she valued and still values more than you think, mate. She has showed me all her qualities. And she will prove it again right now. 

Pitch banged him again on the bars as Bunny spelled these last words. 

Pitch : She died.... Her death was a puny and pathetic one. She died as a witch.

Bunny : That's what you made them think of her. She was innocent and pure !😠

Pitch : Her hopes should have died within her. She was now dark just like me. Yet you still didn't stick off from her. 

Jack : And he was right to do so.

Pitch turns his head to Jack, who stood tall to him inside his little metal cage. 

Jack : Because if he didn't nor anyone of us, she wouldn't come back to us. Manny knew what we had to do. 😠

Pitch let out a tsk and looked back to Bunny. 

Pitch : Was there really something about her that made you think of cherishing her so hard ?

Bunny : She was a full imaginative kid. She stayed strong until the very end. She is brave and caring.

Pitch widens his eyebrows and smirks.

Pitch : You loved her.... 😈

Bunny's eyes widen at his response, confused, and his ears lifted to the air.

Pitch : She grew up enough to make you have feelings for her.... and so you didn't want to lose her like you poor dear tribe. So many losses for the big five huh ? Bunny loosed his tribe and loosed his dear believer as a first time. 

Pitch threw his gaze to Jack.

Pitch : You have lost your dear sister.

Pitch then looked back to Bunny as he felt Jack frowning. 

Pitch : Rosa dear has lost her family. So many losses.... But might be not enough ?

Pitch then threw Bunny out of his cage and he fell to the ground, his head hitting it first. Some children and the big five gasp at Pitch's brutal act.

Tooth : Bunny !😰

Jack : Let him be !😠

Pitch then flew to Bunny's trembling body. Bunny was weakly trying to get up, a hand holding the back of his head as he felt an injury on it. He greeted his teeth as he stood up in pain, in the willing of fighting Pitch with all he could, even without his boomerangs on him. Pitch was flying around him, circling him with dark sand.