Chapter 15 : Poisoning Mystery (Part 1)

A few days past since Rosas confession to Bunnymund and her decision of guardian duty. Ombric wanted to give Rosa any clues of how to try to get the last parts of darkness still inside of her, out. And for that, he brought her in his manor. The manor was a giant tree which got a hole on top of it under the leaves where different shades of lights could be seen and the manor had a simple wooden door and little windows all around. 

(picture's not mine ok ? 😅 and should be bigger than this one on the photo)

When they entered in, Rosa looked all around her. Lots of shelves with lots of potions and grimors, strange and disgusting ingredients and grimors, little pets like snakes and rats around the place and..... more grimors. Rosa was amazed. Then they stopped in front of a giant ornamental round drawing on the ground.

Ombric : My dear, I would like you to seat in the middle of this drawing, right there (pointing at it)

Rosa got and sat there. Ombric sat one meter away from her.

Ombric : This wont do any harm. Its just some magic I'll use on you and a test for you. I'll be throwing this powder on you, when you close your eyes and after I spelled some formule on you, I would like you to answer some questions and tell me what you see. Alright ?

Rosa : Alright sir.

Ombric : Ok, now close your eyes.

Rosa slowly closes her eyes. Ombric holds on some white pouder and throws at Rosas face. She coughs, but keeps holding her eyes closed. 

Ombric : Apocalypsis Memoria altum spiritus rhoncus (its latin dont bother😏)

Images are going in her eyes and mind.

Ombric : What do you see ?

Rosa : Uh.... I see a forest.... Many animals.... deer mostly but even rabbits..... squirrels..... they are all different.....

Ombric : Continue please.

Rosa : Oh ! Now we arent at the forest anymore..... there is.... a broken family photo.... a puppet near it..... Wait.... now the photo got all the few persons photo crossed red on their head.... except for two who got only crossed the eyes but circled the head too..... now I see..... a poppy fading away..... a shadow hiding a child eyes from seeing..... (in her mind : no.... I dont want to see this....) 😣

Her fist got clenched. 

Ombric : My child.....

Rosa : A heart that looks like a locket..... light fading away..... I.....😖

Voices are getting louder in her head whispering her names of all she apparently knew from the past and some of the guardians. She starts to grit her teeth and frowning. Around the place, everything trembles. She doesnt notice it, but everything is shaking like there was a little earthquake.