chapter two

卌 Autumn 卌

I don't know where i'm going, I just want to keep running and running and running, and with just my luck its raining. I find myself in the bad part of town... great. I just keep walking with my hood up and my head down, I don't want to get into anymore trouble.

I turn a corner and walk into a old coffee shop and go into their bathroom.

I shutter when I see my reflection in the mirror.

My makeup is running down my face,

My nose and cheeks are red, and I'm soaked and cold. When will this nightmare end?

I order a hot chocolate and sit down.

The bell rings, signaling someone walking in the door.

I look up and see two guys walking in, one with curly dirty blonde hair, and the other one, that caught my attention, with bright red hair, an eyebrow piercing and loads of tattoos. My cheeks turn pink when he catches me staring.

"Grace" I hear my last name be called.

I walk to the counter, pay, and sit down.

My eyes scan his body up and down, I will admit that I'm checking him out.

Then I remember my appearance, Makeup stained face, red cheeks, and nose, rat nests for hair, and I thought I had a chance, yeah right. I see the red hair guy whisper something to the curly haired one. Curly looks back at me and smirks, were they talking about me? They were probably making fun of how I look. I sip my hot chocolate and turn on my phone, I get on twitter and check my timeline. So many people were posting about me like "The emo girl in our English class just ran away lol #seeya"  I sigh and take out my headphones and block out the world.

I've spent my whole day in this coffee shop, occasionally sipping on my, now cold, hot chocolate. Shit its almost 5:00 pm my parents would be home soon. I get up, throw away my hot chocolate and start to run home. My parents are very protective of me, for some reason. I'm to tired to run, so I decide to walk. I turn a corner, and run into, what felt like a wall. "I'm so sorry!" me and the stranger say at the same time. I look up and It was the red headed boy from the coffee shop. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching were I was going" I quickly say. "Its not a big deal, I'm Clifford, Michael Clifford."

----

chapter two yayy