chapter eight

☾ Autumn ☽

I wake up to my mom shaking my shoulder.

"Why are you waking me up?" I groan.

"You have support group, remember?" my mom says.

I sigh, get up and start to get ready.

My mom drives me, because she thinks if I drive myself I wont make it in time.

As soon as I get there I take my seat and wait for Michael.

He comes in and takes the seat next to me.

I look at his appearance.

"How's it going, skunk boy?" I question.

He sighs "I don't get why I still have to go to this, I've been going for like, six months."

I giggle "I don't get why I still have to go to this, I've been going for like, two weeks."

Michael laughs as well.

As soon as support group was over, Michael drove me back home.

I lead him inside.

Michael greeted my parents and we headed up to my bedroom.

"I never asked you, why do you have to go to support group, what bad thing did you do?" I ask him as I lay down on my bed.

He sits down on one of my office chairs, and sighs.

"I used to have a girlfriend named Brooklynn," he stops for a moment and breathes heavily before continuing. "We dated for about two years before it all happened. Around March of last year I caught her cheating on me. I obviously broke up with her, but a part of me wanted her back. I couldn't have her back though, I could never forgive her. I decided to go to her house, I still had one of her house keys so I still could get in. When I entered her house I heard the moans, and my heart sank immediately. I went up to her room and found her having sex with my bestfriend, Calum. He knew how heartbroken I was, and he went off and fucked her himself! I was so upset I went home and tried to commit suicide, I thought no one loved and cared for me. As the darkness was about to surround me, one of my good friends, Ashton, found me and took me to the hospital. I woke up the next day having no clue what happened, until Ashton explained it all to me. I never spoke to Calum, or Brooklynn since." he finishes.

I have no words.

"So, why do you have to go to support group?" Michael asks me.

"Long story short, I've been bullied all my life, and recently I've just wanted to kill myself and I attempted and my dad apparently found me and took me to the hospital, and boom, support group." I finish

"I have a feeling that we are going to be good friends." Michael says, laying down next to me.

"Take my hand, we will get through this together."