Abby's POV

*3 Years ago*

I had just arrived at the fair yesterday. Right now I am on a lunch break from sheering and washing the sheep. I feel and probably look disgusting. Right now for lunch I am heading off to my favorite place, the french fry stand.

After getting a large bucket of fries, I sat down and pulled out my phone.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I jumped, locking my phone screen.

'Funny seeing you here.' A familiar voice says. I turn around and its Luke.

'I'll be here all week.' I said, smiling. I patted the seat next to me for him to sit down.

'Why?' He asked taking a seat.

'I have to take care of sheep.' I said and he nodded.

'So we have to a soundcheck soon, do you uh want to come maybe?' He was scrating the back of his head again, A nervous habit.

'Yes I do want to maybe come.' I said giggling. 'But first I have to ask Melissa.' I stood up and gestured for him to follow me.

I picked up my bucket of fries and started walking over to the sheep warehouse with him.

'Back so soon?' Melissa said as I walked up to her. I nodded. 'Wait who is this?' She asked looking at Luke.

'This is uh Luke and I was wondering if it would be okay if I hung out with him for the rest of the day?' I asked, crossing my fingers behind my back.

'Of course just be back at the trailer for bed.' She said laughing as I walked back over to the sheep.

I bent down over the railing to pet the sheep and I heard Luke make a weird noise. 'Have you ever touched a sheep?'

He looked nervous as he shook his head. I was trying not to laugh. 'Here, give me your hand.' He handed me his hand and I took it by the wrist.

I pulled him closer to the fence and the sheep came up to the gate. I had to bite the inside of my lip to not laugh. I took his hand and put it on the sheeps head.

He pulled his hand away shortly. 'It's greasy!' He shouted. I burst out laughing.

That stopped when I saw Shawn walking over to us. We must have been loud.

'Who is this?' He asked, accusingly.

'This is uh Luke.' I said. Shawn was glaring at him.

'We were just leaving.' Luke grabbed my hand and we started walking away. I turned around and mouthed to Shawn 'I'll explain later.'

'Who was he?' Luke asked, almost with the same attitude as Shawn.

'That was Shawn, Melissa's son. Don't worry about him. He's like my brother.' I said hoping to reassure him.

'We have to go right now. I am late for sound check.' He took off running, dragging  me along with him.

The rest of the band was already on the stage after we got through security.

'It's about time Luke.' Micheal said. His voice echoing through the speakers.

Luke ran up on to the stage as they got set up. I was very excited. Not only was I friends with one of my favorite bands and now I get to see them live for the first time.

They start singing one of my favorite songs by them. Out of my limit. 

I came right up to the edge of the stage, putting my head on the edge, since it was almost as tall as me.

At the end of the song I was jumping up and down clapping. Luke joined me and laughed too.