Abbys POV

*3 Years Ago*

It was a permanent carnival and it was fun. I was surprised I had not been there at all this year. I ran inside very excitedly.

'Oh my gosh we have to play this!' I yelled excitedly. You had to yell over all the noise of the rides and games.

Luke and me sat down at the water gun game. I have never been good at this but it is so fun.

The game started and I was doing awful. I havn't hit a single one yet. Luke had hit a ton and was creaming me. At the end of the game Luke won a gionormous teddy bear, almost the size of me.

I started laughing. 'Youre going to have to carry that around all night.'

'Then its a good thing its not for me.' He said whilst handing me the bear.

'Really, this is for me?' I had to hold the bear up, so it didnt drag against the floor.

'Yes but I will carry it for you so you don't trip, midget.' He laughed and took it back from me. 'We have to ride that.' We had stopped in front of the scary haunted house ride.

'Haha thats a good joke.' I said, fake laughing.

'Oh come on. You arn't scared, are you?' He taunted.

Thats when I knew I was going to have to suck it up and go on it. 'Of course I'm not scared.'

'Then come on.' He grabbed my hand and dragged me through the line.

The worker had made us leave the bear with him and we climbed into the small carts. Well at least they were small for Luke.

The ride creaked by. I jumped when something popped out of nowhere. We were really close in the little car.

All of the sudden something grabbed my side and I screamed. Luke burst out laughing. I smacked his chest for scaring me like that. He took his arm and wrapped it around my shoulders for the rest of the ride.

'Now we have to ride that.' I pointed to the sort of ferris wheel thing. It was like a lopsided ferris wheel but it went fast.

'Please no.' Luke said with a worried expression.

'Sorry Lukey its my turn to pick.'

'Lukey?'

'I dont even know. ' I walked into the line and he followed behind me. Once the ride started unloading we got on.

The ride went around twice before it started to slow down. Then came to a stop. The worst part, we were stuck at the top.

'Why did we stop?' Luke asked.

'Hello and sorry to annonce that we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. If you would please stay calm and seated. Thank you.'

'Oh my god. We cant be stuck up here.' I started panicking.

'Why not?'

'What do you mean, why not?'

He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. 'Thats why not.' I smiled and leaned in again.