knock knock

song: groceries - mallrat

his phone buzzed and his heart skipped a beat. ben scavenged through his white duvet and sheets.

unknown

enjoy my lollipop? ;) x

ben

assuming this is joe...

ben was obviously catching feelings for joe, and he didn't even know how or why. the only thing that was stopping him from doing anything about it is the fact that he hardly knew him and he wasn't sure if it was just sexual attraction. it was scary for ben. he had never though about boys in this way before, but that was only because he hadn't met a boy like joe before. he would try to take things slow, but he wasn't sure if that would end up happening.

unknown

you would be correct x

ben

lucky me then ;)

joe on the other hand was from the beginning open about his physical attraction to ben but he wasn't sure that there would be anything else to it. he could tell by the way ben acting around him that it wouldn't be too hard to get him to fall for him, because joe already knew that's what he wanted. he didn't want to take things slow, he'd made up his mind about joe.

joe ;)

yes lucky you. you busy rn?

ben

no, why?

joe ;)

let's go out somewhere x

ben

joe its 11pm...

joe ;)

so?

ben

joe its 11pm. i'm not going out with

you right now x

read 11:02 pm

read. ben didn't like that but he didn't want to come off too desperate so he waited a while. he waited around ten minutes, until he didn't care. he picked up his phone an-.

ping

joe ;)

knock knock x

ben

excuse me?

joe ;)

go to your front door x

ben

are you joking?

joe ;)

now tell me why i would be doing that x

ben

i'm going out there now and if you're

out there i'm calling the police.

ben didn't bother to go to the door because he knew joe was taking the piss and just wanted to lead him on. so he turned over and went back to watching old queen gigs on his laptop. and then the doorbell rung.

{a/n} i'm so so sorry this is such a shitty filler but the next part will be better i promise <3