O2

Day of the first filming at iQiyi
"Don't worry," I said to myself, "they won't bite." As I stepped into the filming area, I was awed by the set-up. I was led to my waiting room by a kind lady who told me to wait there until it was my turn.
Soon, the lady came back again and called me to go. I nervously walked to the starting room. I saw a mirror full of words and some stickers there. The stickers were lettered A, B, C, D and F. Are those the ranks? I thought. The crew asked me to choose and rank that I think I would be in from A being the best and F being the worst. I thought carefully and finally chose a C. Then, I was told to use a marker to write on the mirror some encouraging words. I searched around for some space and finally landed on the corner of the whiteboard.
I took a deep breath before walking through the tunnel to the sitting area.
I heard gasps and mutterings as soon as I entered the hall. It was already almost filled. I glanced nervously at the huge group of boys above me, cleared my throat, and said, "Hello everyone, I am an individual trainee, Xu Jingxing." It was followed by a few claps before I walked up and landed myself on the seat 52.

After all the trainees were seated, we were called company by company to prepare for the performance. I was really impressed with some of their performances, especially Cai Xukun's and that cute boy Chen Linong's. Both of them got an A. When Yuehua went up to perform, everyone had high expectations. They performed a song called E O E O. There was also a boy who showcased his rap, unfortunately he was too nervous and forgot the lyrics. I felt bad for him.
In a blink of an eye, it was already past midnight. I yawned and thought, Did I walk into the wrong set?
Finally, it was my turn. I blinked my eye and gasped. My heart palpitated quickly in my chest as I walked into the room.
When I heard Zhang PD say "Let's welcome individual trainee, Xu Jingxing." I walked apprehensively into the judging area.
"Hello mentors and trainees, I am Xu Jingxing." I did a simple self-introduction and bowed. I could see Jackson smiling furiously from the corner of my eye as I was focused on Zhang PD.
  "Please start when you are ready," Zhang PD said.
  Music immediately started playing in my head and my body started moving on its own. Without me knowing, the song was over and it was time for the comments.
  MC Jin started first, "Is this your first time trying rap?" I nodded and he continued, "Good try but its a bit edgy, but still, overall a wonderful performance."
  Next, it was Jieqiong, "Amazing, you really stood out from the boys."
  Li Ronghao said, "Your vocals is beautiful. How many years did you train?"
  "3," I answered.
  Looking impressed, Zhang PD gave his comments, "Really...Fantastic! Gave me a good vibe just like your previous performance." He winked at me and smiled, showing his dimples.
  It was finally the time I've been waiting for, the result...
___________________________________
N O T E S
Woah! Long chapter. How are yall following through so far. I know you might be thinking: where does chengcheng come in? Don't worry, I have it all planned out!
peachysope logging out...