15

Jingxing's POV
"Huh... we were... we were just..." Chengcheng stuttered. I felt my cheeks heat up while I played my food with my head down. I noticed Zhengting staring at me with a smirk and I knew that he knew something. "Ohh... Weh hubersdand... koople stubb," (We understand... couple stuff) Justin said with his mouth full. I blushed even harder and took a spoonful of rice. After dinner, I headed back to the practice room quickly, not wanting Chengcheng to follow me. Opening the door, I saw Jeffrey from Group B there and waved, "Hey, are you here to practice too?" "Well yeah," he nodded. I took out the lyrics which I have yet to memorise. After sone warming up, I tried to sing the centre part. "You have a really nice and smooth voice," Jeffrey said and sat down to drink some water. "Thanks..." I answered. After a few tries, I was satisfied and I moved on to dancing. Before I could even start, Jeffrey suddenly asked me, "Are you and Chengcheng dating?" I almost choked on my saliva when he asked that. "Er... why would you ask that?" I retorted with another question. "Well I er... saw you guys kissing..." Jeffrey looked down and muttered. "YOU WHAT?!" I shouted. "I swear I won't tell anyone!" Jeffrey looked up and held his three fingers up. "How much did you see?" I asked. "Well, I was heading back to the practice room to retrieve my bottle when I saw you guys kissing passionately. You guys were so cute I didn't want to interrupt!" Jeffrey suddenly smiled and I blushed at the thought of it. "You better not tell anyone about it or I'll kick you at a place light doesn't shine!" I threatened him but failed. "You look cute when you are angry," was all he said. "JefreeeeeEEE!" I raised my voice and whined. "Okay okay I promise!" He answered. "And don't talk to me about that topic anymore!" I said and turned back to practicing. "So, you haven't answered me yet, are you guys dating?" "I thought I told you not to mention it?" I glared at him. "I'm just curious if Chengcheng would be jealous of your friendship with Kun?" Jeffrey continued nonchalantly. "Of course, but he can't do anything about it cuz Kun will forever be my best friend," I said. "Don't you know he likes you?" Jeffrey asked, standing up and resuming practice. "Don't be silly, Kun doesn't like me," I pushed his comment down. "Bruh, it's so obvious he likes you, the way he stares at you with lovesick puppy eyes can be seen by everyone." "Whatever you say," I tried to ignore his comment but it kept bothering me, does Kun really like me?
—————————————————
N O T E S
Been long since I've updated... I just want to apologise, my finals are coming up in end Sep to start of Oct and I will be busy with schoolwork so I will not be able to update as much or at all. I know the book title said "hiatus till oct" but I really wanted to make a chapter explaining why I am on hiatus and thank you guys for 1K READS!!
Oh my god, I just noticed it a few days ago. THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! 🥰🥰 I hope you guys will continue supporting this book!! 

peachysope logging out...