"Stories are like advertising for the eyes."

Role: Quill and Ink

Name| Isiah Hargreeves
Age| 19
Gender|Male

Faceclaim| Lucky Blue Smith

Height|6'3Weight|125 lbs

Height|6'3
Weight|125 lbs

Personality|Isiah is a very nervous boy. He doesn't like to spend much time around people, he prefers his stories. He doesn't take kindly to the bullying over is glasses either. He can be socially awkward at times but, when he knows something he gets super excited and super smiley. The people who are closest to him know he's a gentle giant who loves books and being at the library.
Short Backstory|Isiah has gone to the library since he was a child. He was bullied terribly after getting glasses and his only refuge was the library. He would spend hours reading and reading until he was forced to leave. As he grew he knew he wanted to help so, that's what he did. He became a Librarian.

Likes|Books, His glasses, His bestie, Learning, the Stars and of course rainy days and tea
Dislikes|Yelling, Socially awkward events, His Anxiety, being nervous about everything and dark, damp places.
Weaknesses|Sweets! He can resist them and he's easily influenced.
Strengths|He can quote anything from any book, he's great with history, and he knows where every book in the Library is.

Favorite Genre of Literature| He really loves Romance novels and Adventure Books.