Bad Guy OC

Name: Ilio Kritski

Nickname*: Leo, Jailbird

Age: [18-24]- 22

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Faceclaim/appearance: Nikola Selezinko

Personality: [4 sentence minimum]: Leo is a very hard headed individual

Personality: [4 sentence minimum]: Leo is a very hard headed individual. Known for being calculated and right on target for her crimes, she doesn't let it get to her head. She keeps a modesty about her and doesn't allow people to get under her skin. That being said, get under her skin, and you may end up dead. When she's angry steer clear, she can snap at anyone at any moment, and lash out at any time. She's more unpredictable than people think she is.

Backstory: [four sentence minimum] If you ask Leo about her life, she may give you a death stare before not answering. Thays because, unlike many, she had a normal life before her life of crime. She had a happy home and a dog, everything seemed fine. That was until high-school. Leo started high-school early, she was that smart said most of her teachers. She got close to a Junior in a gang and just like that, her life of crime began. Instead of being on the Frontline, they used her intelligence to map out bank robberies and mass sprees. Only reason she was caught was because she had joined in on a robbery as a distraction.

Likes: Reading, Storms, Telling people off, Humble people, Ghost stories.

Dislikes: People showing off, Peer Pressure, Any alcoholic drink aside from Wine, Loosing her cool.

Strengths: Need help planning a robbery? Leo is your girl, Need someone to talk to a gang? Leo is your girl, Need help with homework? Leo is-well, maybe she's your girl.

Weaknesses: Hand to hand combat, Snark remarks (Doesn't know how to respond), Other Languages

Mother(s)*: Ephis Kritski

Father(s)*: Tianco Kritski

Sibling(s)*: N/A

Flaws: Not the greatest fighter, doesn't show how she's feeling, always thinks she needs to keep calm

Fears: Gangs will find her and take her out, Failure and Not finding someone

Habits*: Biting the inside of her cheek, and picking at her fingers

Tattoos/scars/piercings*: She has a scar on her cheek from a knife, and a stick and poke planet on her wrist.

Pet(s)*: [2 max] Desmond (Korean Jindo belonging to her parents)

Other*: N/A

Aesthetic*: N/A

Trivia*: Leos favorite type of wine is sweet red wine.

Theme song*: