Goddess and Demigods

Goddess of the Reef

Name: Tuina Goddess of: ReefChildren of Anykind?: None so farRelationships: Workmates (Rivers, Deep Ocean) No Crushes as of yetShape-shifts into:A sea turtle

Name:
Tuina
Goddess of:
Reef
Children of Anykind?:
None so far
Relationships:
Workmates (Rivers, Deep Ocean)
No Crushes as of yet
Shape-shifts into:
A sea turtle

Personality:
Tuina is a very outgoing individual. She loves to laugh and smile through the days and always has a positive look on everything. She is as sweet as sweet can be but, also can be very protective of the Earths Reefs. She has a happy go lucky style and tends to talk...ALOT. Don't worry though! She always gets her work done.
Other Powers:
-Speaks to Reef Animals

----------------------------------------

Demigod of Art: Paint

God or Goddess:
Demigoddess
Name:
Ilio Koritski
Relationships:
-Parent is god/goddess
-Half siblings? More likely than you'd think
-No crushes yet
Shape-shifts into:
If she can shape shift itd probably into a a Swallow

Personality:
Embodying the child of a muse can be hard. Just look at her half-sibling Orpheus, he died because he was playing music. Hard knock life I guess. Anyways, Ilio is very cautious with what she says. She tends to not say much about her parents, godly or otherwise because she doesn't want to be seen as weird or as an outsider. She's still young, she's got a life to lead ya know? Getting her to open up is a task within itself and don't be alarmed if she doesn't tell you whats wrong.
Other Powers:
-Painting 100/10
-Art Knowledge? Is that a power? No? Eh.

Looks:
Ilio has blond fluffy hair, bright blue eyes and freckles. She has braces and wears a red hair with a sunflower on it, a light colored shirt with jeans and red sneakers with sunflowers on the sides. She stands about 5'6" and has tan skin.