andrew !

bIoodplay -♡-

bIoodplay
-♡-

andrew,

we met umm ( omg i'm so bad at this ) in november? maybe... maybe?

yet we have been through quite a lot together, you have spoke to me through my many emotional and tiresome days and i want to thank you for that.

you're so freaking awesome i'm in love with your soul ( platonically )

you were there with me when it was 4am and i was crying my eyes out. you calmed me down by sending me song links to conan and khai dreams and i swear i smiled so wide, i must've looked a complete state.

you do not see it in yourself but you are so bloody wonderful. you love others and put them first, you care for me until the end and that makes me so beyond happy.

you inspire me to be the best version of myself. you're always trying to change and be better for yourself and the people around you too.

sometimes you have this asshole type exterior but i swear you are one of the softest boys i've ever met at heart and i love that so greatly.

we have that type of friendship where we can talk about something heavy and get moody with each other and then very quickly after, we could be joking about the silliest things just laughing at each other.

i admire that.

you motivate me to continue on through life with a heart full of love and a tired head full of peace.

i love you like– you're so cute and i have such nice little memories of you and i hope to make many many more.