•<=Part1=>•

Author's note
Since I only saw one person comment on the quirk you are going to have you are going to have an air pressuring quirk.
————————————————————————
Key 🔑
Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last Name
You most likely know the rest and if you don't you can comment if you don't know one.
~Story~
You were born with the perfect life. A really cool quirk, amazing parents and some other great stuff like a good house and having enough money to help yourself.  Buuttt you were awkward, not really good at communicating and didn't have a lot of friends( I know that's cliche ). So many people thought you were a little cool but none of them really became your friends because you weren't that interesting. So you started to get more introverted and stopped trying to get involved with humans in general anymore.

Until you developed your quirk; you had the power to control the wind and air around you.
Since your parents were heroes they decided this could be a way to inspire you to do something and be passionate.

So you trained and trained over and over again until actually felt like you were good at something to show off to others and were proud. So you decided from now on you are going to be a hero. "Hey" you thought, "at least if I'll be lonely I can do something with my life that's enjoyable."

You weren't always alone though; you had Izuku Midoriya. Your best friend since 6th grade. You both liked the same things including All Might and other heroes like Eraser Head. Then came...

~8th Grade~
"Shoot I'm late! *Internal screaming intensifies*" You started out your last day of middle school late like always, you then slam the door open. " Jesus Christ y/n! Why can't you come into class like a normal person?" Your teacher said.

You just shrugged knowing either way you'll be marked tardy," Hey Izuku what do you think we'll be doing today considering it's our last day in middle school?" You said to an Izuku that was murmuring under his breath study something.

You've noticed he's more built and has more muscle than you remember. You always thought he was always going to be that smol bean. "Hellooooooo? Izuku, come on tell me what's going on in your brain right now." You calling out to him while poking at his temple.

" Oh hey y/n I didn't see you there sorry." He said scratching the back of his head embarrassed." Watcha' doing(Phienas and Ferb reference)." I'm writing more in my notebook about all the quirks I've been seeing everywhere because Ive been thinking, and I think I want to go to U.A."Izuku said determined.

" You'll never get in Deku." I hear that terrible voice. Again and again quieting Izuku's voice.

That fringing Bakuhoe that keeps hurting my smol bean I swear I'm about to fight him. "Boi if you don't-" Izuku then gives you a look saying,'Y/n please don't it's not worth it.' So you just sit back down in your seat saying nothing else.

Bakugou's P.o.v
'Deku could never get in. But they could I need to stop them and get to number one!"
————————————————————————
Part 1 complete~
Sorry if you guys didn't like this but I just wanted to give more of a backstory and more personality traits of y/n. If you could or want to, could you maybe me give me advice or things you want in the next part. Bye have a nice day or night 💕