:-/Part5\-:

"OHH SHIT!"

My mom yelled when she saw the name. " Well imma have to beat some Bakuass." She said rolling up her sleeves using her quirk to make her arms look twelve times bigger.

" Mom I can do this on my own, all he does is throw insults to make you feel bad. I'm probably better than him anyway, next time he says something bad I'm talking back." I say puffing up my chest while putting my hands on my waist.
" I know I shouldn't say this as a parent but beat his ass." She says putting her hands together.

" One thing I should say as a parent though is that you have to go to bed because you have school tomorrow, so please sleep well because I'm going to bed before I fall asleep on you."

Saying that she gets up and puts all the trash in my room in a bag. " Goodnight, love you." I say to my mom while she leaves the room. Tomorrow is my first day, time to see what I'm really going to do to be a hero in this world.

First Day
I see the night sky, all the stars are shimmering like tons of tiny glass beads being shined with lamp light, when did I wake up? I turn around to see that my clock says 5:29, hey that's right before my*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*.

I hate that noise, but somehow I can always sleep over it. I get changed in the uniform U.A gave us and packed all my school supplies for school in my bag including me and Izuku's matching pencil cases, he's so cute.

I also put on makeup( if you want to) just because this is the first time I had enough time to get ready like this. I then do my hair the way it looks best and not just in a lazy hair-do like a messy bun (sorry if you like messy buns, it's just I usually never wear them) or when I don't brush it.

All I'm thinking about is just why I'm doing this, I would never do this even if I had time last year. Maybe I'm only doing this just so I can get a new start and actually be mature and not be a child with a 15 year-old body.

Just snap out of it y/n! Don't get into all that sappy stuff right now it the first day of school! You get to amplify your quirk, get new friends and maybe even get a boyfriend for once! Yes! That's the spirit! Okay let's go to school! Last time I used my quirk to get there early but that's illegal SOoOoo today I'll walk.

I walk out the house feel a warm breeze hit my face, I'm not really in the mood to eat anything today because I just want my mom to sleep after all she has done for me.

I start walking towards my house at a regular pace. Pit, pat, pit, pat, I listen to the sound of my(shoe brand) hit the sidewalk over and over again. How did I even get there so fast to sign up?! I can barely see the freakin school gates from here. You know what, screw the law. Maybe I could just float there y'know.

It not like anyone is going to-

" Hi."

"WHAT THE FU- oh it just you!" I turned around seeing a familiar round face.

" I don't think I know your name, my name is Ochaco Uraraka. Sorry for scaring you." She's says putting her hand out to me.

" You're fine, my name is Y/n by the way." I say shaking her hand, I feel lighter today maybe I lost a few HOLY- WHY AM I FLOATING

"Oh! omg wo-sorry again Y/n!" She say putting her hands together making me fall to the ground. " What was that?! I didn't activate my quirk?!"

" It was me, you've probably have notice already that my quirk messes with gravity." She  said looking down twirling her fingers. " It's ok, I don't really mind, and I'm guessing you're going to U.A too since you are wearing their uniform. They'll help out with that so don't worry about stuff like this, you'll be fine." I said about to pat her back but instead I backed away panicked because...
I've never comforted someone before...

To be continued...