{_[:Part3:]_}

(A/n, I know Todo was under recommendations but I really wanted him in the part/chapter so please don't judge me.)

"GET READY!" Present Mic screams into the microphone

I get in my pressure stance. I originally learned this move from my dad. Whenever I do this you know that your in trouble or it means I'm ready to bounce.

"GET MARKED!" He screams again making think my ear are gonna bleed.

Wonder how his parents felt when he first cried as a baby?

" GO!!!"

I push all the air I got from everyone starting to run and put tons of it under my feet making me shoot into the air like a bullet making everyone slip except this one red and white haired boy.

He has an ice quirk that he used to slide. Is he Elsa or something? He kind of looks like Frozone from the Incredibles when he's running.

How is this fair to the other students?! He's almost a pro already coming in here like that.

I start to feel wind brushing upwards towards me. Losing concentration and go rushing down because there's nothing pushing me up.

"Shit"

I close my eyes knowing ' Hey, you're not fast enough to catch yourself so you might as well fall. At least I might crush a robot when I do.'

But then I stop falling, feeling something catch me. I swear to god if I see a robot carrying me I'm gonna freak.

I open my eyes to see Frozone himself, wasn't I in this position because I was trash talking about him. I start holding my breath trying not to laugh because this guy really does seem like he doesn't notice the way I was glaring at him from up there.

It seems like he doesn't really get social interactions because YoU're sTill HOLding ME!

This sounds like a Wattpad scenario

"AHH" I feel myself falling again. WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST DROP ME!? I look up and he just breaks a robot in front of me right after he left me.

Right when Elsa was about to leave on his ice slide I try breaking it" Not today."

While putting tons of air pressure around it I break the slide into pieces making Elsa fall. I then go back and start breaking robots left to right leaving Elsa behind me to watch.

When I look back at him we make eye contact.

For some reason I feel like falling again, actually it kind of like I'm floating in the clouds. He seems like he finally noticed me even though he just held me for almost 2 mins max.

I'm not gonna lie but he's pretty good looking but he just seems off; I know I can't be talking because I only have Izuku but this guy doesn't seem like the person to have contact with people that often? I already know he'll get in so maybe I can talk with him...just noticed this but he has different eye colors and a... a burn! I wonder if he's okay?

I then hear a guinea pig squeal?!

After that inconvenience I'm still in the air looking for robots to smash, I then see Izuku hiding behind a building. That explains it.

He looks like an abandoned kitten, I need to help him, I can sense it. Like a momma bird I drop over to Izuku and yell" WhAt's WRonG!"

" OH MY GOSH Y/N!" Izuku screams falling to his butt.

" Sorry I'm still pumped up from smashing that much metal in one day." I say pacing in a circle.
" Like I was saying, what's wrong? You don't look to good." I say pointing to his pale face. It's like he's seen a ghost.

" Most of its because you screamed in my face but I don't really feel like I should be doing this. It's really scary and I can't even find anymore robots because how slow I am." Izuku says resting his head on his knees.

He's really bummed about this, I don't really see Izuku like this that often. Usually I'm always there to protect him and to make him happy; I should've let him stand up for himself more when we were younger.

" Izuku you can do this."

He looks up at me with those broccoli green eyes that might be pouring water falls soon.

" Izuku you may not think you can do this but you can! You are one of the STRONGEST people I know. Whether you think so or not I want you to go out there and give it your best shot."
"Y/n you don't have to do this, I know I won't get in, I never had a chance."

"Izuku you always had a chance! It's just that I was so worried for you that I made you depend on me and made you feel incompetent! Now you go out there and show them how tough you are without me!"

I then use my quirk on Izuku to make him stand up and start running through the (fake) city.

I really hope he'll get in.

(Hey I hope you guys liked it. Tell me what I can improve on and what you guys will think will happen and I might add it in with a little twist 😋 I'm sorry if you don't like the parts with Izuku but I love adding character exposition and how their relationships work. Love you guys and thank you for reading my story💕)