-0!Part4!0-

{Please listen to Joji when reading my stories by the way or Skz. I think they have the right feels for my stuff. Something I suggest is Joji's Ballads. Also your mom has a strength quirk so that means she a can pick up most things and your father has an elemental quirk. That's why you have an air pressure quirk. Btw you don't have to have different sex parents, they can be anyone you really see as a parent}

2 Days Later
"Mom I didn't get in, they would probably send the letter already if I did." I said putting both of my eyebrows all the way down with a pout. " Are you sure about that." She's says smirking holding a letter that seemed to be sealed twice.

I grabbed it out of her hands and it said U.A on the back. " Mom did you already open this?!" I said surprised but still happy. I said that because there was a tear at the top sealed with duct tap.

" NOoOoooOoo...." She said avoiding eye contact," Very convincing mom but LET ME OPEN IT!!" I then tear off the duct tape accidentally tearing apart the whole envelope making a metal device fall out. On instinct I then roll down to catch it making a beam of light shine onto our wall.

"Hi there young Y/N, it's number one Hero All Might! I'm here to tell you that I'm becoming a teacher at U.A and that you got in! You earned lots of villain points(from destroying robots) and even helped your friend Izuku Midoriya( rescue points ), so with your total score you get to attend our great high school U.A! We hope to see you there, PLUS ULTRA!"

I GOT IN! I got in! I got in? That was anticlimactic. " What's wrong sweetie? Did you not like it?" She said sitting next to me on the floor.

" I'm happy but I'm also kind of unimpressed, I didn't know if I was gonna get in or not but they made getting in seem easy. Like it seems they just judged us on who can get what instead of looking at our actual skills. I feel like I won't be able to last that long though because I know I didn't get the top numbers."

She then got up and walked away.

wat?

" Mom, where are you going?" I said getting up. " Stay right there! Don't move!"

I then see the glass on the table start to shake.
" Mom?" I then see her holding tons of blankets and snacks.
" COME HERE AND YOU SHALL NOT BE SAD MY CHILD!!" She yells running back into my room.

3 hours later
" So you think you'll just be kicked out?" She says. " Yep I think the person in number one is also in my class too." I say while eating my f/f.
" You wanna check, I think the people in 2nd and third are too."

I then start walking making my blanket drag behind me. I grab the metal projection thingy and head back. " Who is it! Who is it! WHOO ISSS IITT!!" She starts hyping me up.

" Jesus mom you're acting younger than me and I'm just getting into high school." I say pressing the button. " Atleast less wrinkles." She says putting her tongue out. I then stand up and start dancing...

" WHY YOU ALWAYS LYYIINNNNGGG!!! mmMmMMMMM OH MY GOD! STOP FRICKING LYINGGG!!" After that I here a bang on my wall," CAN YOU STOP IT WITH ALL THE RUCKUS BEFORE I GO OVER THERE AND JUDO THROW YOUR ASS!!" I heard on the other side.

" Sorry!" My mom says holding her hand to her mouth trying not to laugh. To be honest I don't think anyone could bet my mom in a fight especially this guy. Fuck you Jeffery...

" Let's get back to the point." My mom says crossing her legs in a position to make her look like a detective but instead of a pipe it was a pocky stick. I then press the forward button.

" Blah blah blah I'm becoming a teacher at U.A blah blah you got points. " I then stop it at the leaderboard.....

Katsuki Bakugou

My mom stands up,
" OHH SHI-"