The Smut Again

A few days later.
              I was laying on Jakes bed face down on the verge of passing out when I felt someone run both hands up my thighs and grip my ass. I looked over my shoulder and seen Jake. 'Jake, I told you we can't because everyone will hear us.' He just smirked as he licked one of my thighs all the way up to my butt and bit it. 'No ones home, they all went out for a few hours.' He said quietly while moving his way up to my head before flipping me off and kissing me roughly. I missed this, I put a hand in his neck and the other in the back of his head and kissed him back passionately. He groaned a little bit as I pulled his hair with the kiss. He peeled himself away from my mouth and stood up. He was already shirtless. In fact he was only wearing boxers. I bit my lip as he started to take my pants off then my shirt. He put his arms on the sides of my body as he dragged his tongue up to my nipples. Softly he nibbled on the left one then went to the right one. He looked up at me as he dragged his tongue down my torso to inbetween my legs. I felt his tongue touch my heat and I let out a gasp of pleasure as he flicked his tongue up and down and sucked on it a little bit. 'Jake' I gasped as I lost breath from the pleasure. He laughed softly as he got up and took his boxers off. 'Are you ready?' I nodded still breathless.  he shoved himself into me and I let out a loud moan. He thrusted harder and harder. I couldn't keep quiet. 'Oh Ja-' he cut me off and stopped. 'What's my name baby girl?' He asked. 'Daddy.' He thrusted into me hard. 'Say it again.' 'Daddy!' I screamed as he thrusted into me harder and faster. He lifted my legs as he went deeper and spanked me. 'You like that baby girl?' I nodded. 'I can't hear you.' 'yes daddy.' I moaned. He gave a few more thrusts before he pulled out an had me put his cock in my mouth. My favorite part. I took it out and had him lay down. I put it back in my mouth and deep throated it a few times before I dragged my tongue up and down his nice cock. I felt him tighten due to the fact that he was about to cum. I deep throated until I felt him ooze into the back of my throat. I swallowed. 'How was that daddy?' He was gasping for air. 'That was amazing.' He said as he brought me up for a kiss. I laid next to him and we fell asleep in each others arms.

It's short because I just wanted to make a smut chapter more to come in a few days😉