Pilot

Welcome back everyone
Thank you for coming back!
My goal for this story  is to be as entertaining and original as possible.
Thank you all who read all 3 of the stories
If you have read all 3 stories, comment now
You will be receiving a shoutout at the end of the story.
Thank you
Enjoy 💙

10 years later

Never in a million years did I imagine that I would be in prison. Doing a total of 15 years plus 10 on parole.

Being away from my family has been torture. My beautiful baby Londyn is now 14 and a freshman in high school, my sweet son is a junior in high school, and my handsome baby boy Kyree is 10 years old and about to graduate from 5th grade.

Me being locked up, I would have to say my son Cam took it the worst. He is a complete mommas boy all the way around. He brings his 2 younger siblings to see me every single weekend. That's something they all look forward to.

Cam takes after Ken when it comes to music. He's now a new and upcoming rapper called "Da baby". He has all the young girls lusting after him. But what can I say, he gets the looks from me.

Cam

Londyn wants to be a model

Londyn wants to be a model. Which she has already started her whole modeling career. She's such a barbie doll. She looks just like me it's honestly really crazy.

Now before anyone tried to say "Why she wearing all this makeup" it's because I let her. I'm her mother regardless. No matter the distance. I let my baby wear it because she feels even better about herself. We installed confidence in her at a very young age so trust and believe me - she's confident.

Londyn

Now my youngest baby Kyree, is just a star all over

Now my youngest baby Kyree, is just a star all over. Now don't get me wrong, all my other kids are just full of talent. But the fact that he's an actor at the age of 10. It's so special to me. Unlike my other 2, he has the looks of his father.