6

May 07, 2019
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
{VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

Aaliyah's Pov

"Bitch hell nah. What the hell, they had to bunk me with you?". I said angrily.

She looked like she saw a damn ghost. But of course, she out that tough girl act on.

"Aaliyah look, I've matured. I'm a grown ass woman and ain't scared of nan bitch like I've been saying for years okay?". Danielle said as she sat up on the top bunk.

I folded my arms and looked down at my feet. Breathe Aaliyah, you don't need anymore time away from your family. Just sit back relax and lay down.

After calming myself down, I laughed and sat on my bed. This hard ass cement bed they got me on.

"Gawd damn, couldn't get a harder bed then this? And what the hell is this pillow?". I frustratedly said as I tried to fluff the things out.

I heard Danielle chuckle lowly. "You'll get used to it".

I rolled my eyes. Can't stand this bitch still. I pray she say something slick so I can whoop her ass. And I put that on my kids.

I sighed and sat on the bed. I looked around my cell and couldn't help but get emotional. I didn't belong here.

I belonged with my kids. My husband. My family.

But yet, here I am. In this empty cell - alone. Before I knew it, the cell gate started to open right as I heard over the intercom that it was time to eat.

I heard danielle getting off her bunk before she turned and looked at me. She looked much older and much more stressed. Must be that karma, no Queen

I walked out and looked around. I saw all the ladies walking to this window type thing getting their food and leaving to have a seat.

I couldn't describe the feeling. I wasn't scared but I just felt so out of place. And I knew I wasn't the o my one who felt that.

All the other women seemed to be fascinated with me. Staring, laughing, smirking with those evil eyes and laughter.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned and saw Shay. She was much shorter than what I last remembered and even more prettier.

"Hey girl! How've you been? Feeling any better?". She said with her bright smile and thick New Orleans accent.

I smiled at her voice. Reminding me of my husband. Quickly snapping out of it, I nodded my head and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm doing a lot better girl! How are you?". I asked as we moved up a spot in line.

She looked around at the women eating and shrugged her shoulders. "Mm, I've been alright. Would be better to be home but; I did the crime so...".

"Gotta do the time". I finished. We chuckled and grabbed our food before finding a bench to sit at.

As we sat, I took a look at the food they served us. What the fuck is this shit. I damn near threw up.

"So, tell me your story"

"So, tell me your story". She said taking a bite into what I'm guessing was cornbread.

I frowned. Not knowing what she was referring to. "Story?". I chunked.

She shook her head slightly. "Like why you here".

"Oooohhhh". I said. "Well me my husband and his friends set out to kill a man. The plan worked but I got shot in the middle so I took the heat for my husband". I summarized it for her.

"Damn girl. Since you been in has your husband sent any money? ya know fa ya books?". She asked.

I hit my cheek and shook my head. I'll call after eating. I told myself.

"He has not called yet. Haven't spoke to anyone since I've been here. I'm planning on calling after we eat". I half smiled. I wonder what they're doing now.

"Wait a damn minute. You been here all this time and no one has come to see you.. nor try to call?". She asked with a frown on her face.

I shook my head and played with the yuck of food they gave us. It's so embarrassing now that I think about it. No one has called my lawyer or anything.

"Damn. I wouldn't know what to do. Especially if I had 3 kids back at home". She smacked her lips. "I would lose my marbles being away from them".

I nodded. We sat and ate our food and chilled. She introduced me to some of her associates and we started to get to know one another.

I saw that bitch ass officer who kept harassing me earlier. He kept smirking at me and winking. Giving me these stank dirty looks like I'm some skank.

I shook my head and walked to the room to make a call.

After learning how to use the damn phone, I quickly dialed my mother's number. Knowing she would pick up.

Another chapter lol. Hope you guys are enjoying everything. Next chapter will be out with 15 votes and 5 comments.