5

May 5, 2019
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Aaliyah's Pov

"Has my husband called yet? He should've called or came up here by now". I asked the doctor who was checking my vitals.

He sighed and shook his head. "No Aaliyah, he hasn't called yet".

My heart shattered once again. I've been in here for 7 months now and he hasn't called not once.

Is this what I deserve? I took a case for him and he doesn't even care. Not even a little bit

"Well, you're looking all better now. So I would say you can leave tomorrow". He flashed his big bright smile at me.

I fake smiled and looked off. "Did he ever call while I was in a coma?". I asked as my voice cracked.

He exhaled sharply. "He called once but it was very quick and brief. He said he loves you and he's sorry".

Well shit. At least he called. But that was damn near 7 months ago.

I nodded and looked off to the right of me. My friend Shay was moved back into the prison a week ago and every since, I've been so bored.

"Mrs.Gaulden? Are you okay?". I heard the doctor ask.

I looked up at him and nodded. "Yes I'm fine. Just don't know how I got myself into this mess". I wiped the tear from my eye.

Since I was the only patient in there, he sat with me for the rest of the night. We prayed, laughed, talked, and got to know each other.

I was awaken by one of the officers who was there to transport me to the prison.

They cuffed my ankles and hands and walked me out to the transporting bus.

"Y'all doing all this for a 5'5, 180lb woman like me. Like imma be able to take all of y'all".

A dark officer yanked on my arm and made me sit on the bus.

"If you know what's best for you, I'd say you shut the hell up and not say one thing"

"If you know what's best for you, I'd say you shut the hell up and not say one thing". He growled.

I looked up like damn bitch. "You do not have to go this hard. And chill you spittin and shit". I wiped my face.

His bean head ass knew he knew better. Like he cute or something. Ole woman beater face ass. He better hope I don't run this prison yard because he gone be the first out.

He grabbed my neck and looked me in my eyes. He smiled evilly and chuckled lowly. "Don't worry. Because when you get in my house? Imma have you all to myself. So keep it up". He said before he let go and sat beside me.

I wanted to whoop his ass. But he lucky I'm in these shackles because man. Play with me if he want to. It's gone be bad period.

We eventually pulled up to the prison and I got out. They checked me in and started walking me to my cell I guess.

I heard them buzz the gate open and they started to un-cuff me. Officer Bitch pushed me in and watched me as the gate closed.

He laughed and soon disappeared. He mouthed "Wait till we alone" before walking away. I rolled my eyes and held the gate. Can't believe I'm in this place

"Well believe it girl. And can you quiet? I'm trynna sleep". I heard a familiar voice say.

Damn are you talking aloud again? I thought to myself beforeI turned to face the bed. My jaw dropped as I was met the face of Satan himself.

So I graduated from high school! I'm done lol!!! College here I come