Amor prohibido de la luna

" Siguro hindi talaga tayo itinadhana para sa isa't isa " 

" mali ka... Hindi tayo naka tadhana dito sa planetang toh pero sigurado akong nakatadhana tayo sa ibang planeta "

" Paano kung mawala yung kaisa isang planetang itinadhana tayo? " 

" there's a billions of planets mi amor, sigurado akong hindi tayo mauubusan ng planetang nakatadhana para sating dalawa " 

" I'm scared mi amor, I'm scared " 

" It's okay to be scared mi amor, I'm always here to protect you, I am your knight and shining armor " 

" but we both know that you can't protect me, how can you protect someone who's living on the other planet? " 

" the first time I laid my eyes on you, I know I need to protect you and I'm willing to take a risk just for you. You, Are you willing to take a risk mi amor? "

" For you, I am willing to die, Yes mi amor. I am willing to take a risk even if the whole universe are against on us " 

PLAGIARISM is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another 's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own .

DISCLAIMER : This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person or actual events is purely coincidental.

Amor prohibido de la luna By Inky Brat All rights reserved 2019.