(01) My brother's name is not Hardin Scott

Hey, I'm new. Thanks for giving this a shot! Love you! :)

...

"Are you ready my babies?!" She screamed on top off the roof, ready to jump. She's probably crazy that she wants to jump from a roof because someone asked her too. It's not like it's a dare that we're playing.

"Yes," Several people answered lamely. This is so pathetic, it's not like we are in a movie where a girl is dared to do something crazy at a party with so many people watching, then luckily ends up alive. What I'm saying is that she's going to die and I ain't saving her. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a bad person, she just won't listen to me or ever will.

She was just about to jump when I yelled at her. Do you think I'd really wanted her to die? Hell, I'd be lectured by her mom. She annoyingly looked at me mouthing 'What?!'. I mouthed back saying to wait as I rushed up to the top, my heart beating faster every second. When I reached the top, she wasn't there. Wait, what? Then I heard a door closing behind me. I swished my head towards the sound hoping to see my crazy friend, however, it was a guy in all black looking at me with a serious face.

I was just about to ask him when- boom! Ok...so I'm locked up here. Well, never mind. You must be wondering why I'm not freaking out. I'm just not, I just sort of believe what's happening must always have a reason so why freak out when no one is going to help you? I just know people won't help me because I've known all the people around here more than 10 years and believe me or not, they're pathetic and rude people who ignore everything that's happening around them even if it involves taking people's innocent lives. I leaned against the wall, looking up at the blue sky thinking about my crush. Duh, it is totally not wrong for a weird person like me to have a crush so face it.

"I think you owe me a dare."

Wait, was that Hardin Scott from After Movie? Guys, you know what I'm talking about right?! I just love that movie! It's coming out on April 12, 2019. I read the author's book! Amazing right?! I suggest you- NO, YOU MUST read that book on Wattpad. Yup, I have Wattpad.

"Who is Hardin?" Someone's here? I looked around but no one was there except a shadow in front of me. Don't even think about it guys, there's no hot guy. At least I brought my phone to read that book, him.....HARDIN(drools). I was happily reading my book when someone rudely snatched my phone out of my hand.

That's it, I'm gonna kill that person! "Are you blind?!" I said clenching my fist. "Do you-" My heart suddenly just stopped. "NO WAY! IT'S YOU! AM I DREAMING?! OH. MY. GOD! HARDIN. SCOTT. IS. IN. FRONT. OF. ME!" I screamed, my eyes popping out.

"Urgh. Geez, I'm not Hardin Scott. Stop drooling Tessa" Hardin said.

"Bro my bro! Off course you're not Hardin Scott! He's thousands of times better than you! Hardin and Tessa is just a nickname that we call each other, right Hardin?" I smiled cheekily at my brother, who's name is actually Bieber Scott. "So, why are we locked up here?" I said, waving my hand in front of his face.

He sighed "I locked you up here actually sor-" He was just about to finish when I punched him in the face. Don't worry, we're used to punching each other. I don't really like girls who are too girly, they're just freaking annoying. My friend who wanted to kill herself was not girly but crazy so that's why I hang out with her. Speaking about the devil...

"Hey, Lissa! I mean Tessa! Where the hell did you go! I was looking everywhere for you! You- Eh, Hardin Scott is here!" She flicks her hair in the most annoying way I've ever seen, dope. "Tessa, you don't look like Tessa by the way" I rolled my eyes at her not so true statement.

"Well crazy Kayla my friend, I'm going home to read my baby" I copied Kayla's annoying posture as I snatched back my phone from my bro.

...

Hey, who likes *coughs* I mean, who LOVES Hardin Scott here? Aka, Hero Fiennes Tiffin <3