(06) Hero has a gf

Sorry for the super long update! :< By the way, love you!

...

"Seriously crazy fan, stop laughing." He was looking at me with those piercing eyes of him that made me stop laughing. Fine, I can laugh later when I'm with Hero so he can see how lovely I laugh. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that I was untied. Great! I can't wait to get out of here! That kidnapper came towards me, making me back away. He stopped one inch away from. He was breathing heavily that I squired a bit, "My names Teddy, what's yours?" Wait...his name is Teddy?

I giggled "Your name is Teddy... Teddy? Like that Teddy?" I point towards a teddy bear on a sofa. "PFTTTT-" and I'm already laughing my ass off. Who puts their son's name, Teddy? This is really hilarious.

"Stop"

What the-

"STOP"

I'm still laughing.

"I SAID STOP"

What is he asking me to stop doing? Laughing? Haha

"I SAID STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW!"

Ok, that made me stop. What's he so pissed about? I look at him just as he walks through the door, slamming right through my face. What the freak? What exactly did I do wrong? I look around admiring this beautiful room in front of me. Hero is so rich, not that I like him because of his money. What's surprising is that he actually likes me! Imagine our wedding together and - "Stop dreaming about him." A voice interrupts me. I look up to see Teddy staring at me with his eyebrows scrunch together. I stare at him back, my hands on my hips. "So?" I replied. He shrugged his shoulders, "Are you hungry?"

...

"What...what...This is.." I stuttered. I was amazed when I saw the amount of food on the table. A long table like in those movies! He grinned "Yup, get used to this." That made me stop. What? Get used to this? What does he mean I must get used to this? As if I'm going to stay here forever? What? I stare at him, he stared at me. He leaned closer "Are you letting me stay here?" I breathed. He came closer, flicking my hijab as it was my hair. I swallowed hard. "Lol, don't be nervous–" he grinned, "—you're staying here...but...not here." What does that even mean?

"Wha—What?" I eyed him suspiciously. That's when I saw a figure behind Teddy. I looked through Teddy's shoulder and I see a person wearing a hoodie. He looked up a bit, making me see his smile on his face. "What are you looking at?" Teddy blocked my view.  I shook my head, then stepping aside to see the guy I saw. He was gone, what made me suspicious...he definitely looked like my brother. Does Teddy know him? No way, that's impossible.

I heard someone moving behind me, I shiver in horror. Is he the guy just now? I slowly reached for my pen inside my pocket. As the person was getting closer, I grabbed the pen quickly out of my pocket and turned around to stab him in the eye. He dodged and I fell down right into my face. "Aghhh!" I squeaked. I turned around, facing the ceiling.  "and what  do you think you're doing?" Teddy asked. I sighed, "I thought you were him..."

"Him?-"

"Uh...nothing." I smiled awkwardly. He was just about to help me up when the doorbell rang. He rushed towards the door while I followed him. The suspicious feeling I had about that mysterious guy faded away when I saw Hero standing in front of me. Teddy greeted him and did a best friend shake. He looked at me with no expression whatsoever on his face. I smiled but he grunted. "Hey" I heard a familiar voice behind Hero. Hero's expression suddenly changed to happiness. He moved a bit to the side, smiling non-stop. 

"Hello, my name is Joseph and I'm Hero's girlfriend." Joseph smiled at me, holding Hero's hand. No, no... She's lying. I thought he liked me..."No" I said, ignoring the fact that everything around me is getting blurry.

"Hey hey hey, are you alright?"

Did I think he only loved me? This can't be true, "You!-" I cried out, reaching out for Joseph. I tried to grab her hair but someone took a hold of me."Honey stop trying" I heard a woman's voice while trying to hold me tight. I struggled to get out of her hold but failed miserably. Who is she? Why did she say that? What is her motive?

"Hey! Wake up?! Quick someone! Call the doctor now!"