(07) Hero is getting married

Hey! Sorry for the late update! I wrote this in a hurry so mind my typos and grammatical errors!:>

...

"Teddy...What happened to her?"

"I don't know! Maybe it was you?!"

"What the hell are you talking about! As if I was with her all day..."

Brother? My head hurts. Pain strikes me as soon as I try to move my head. I could barely move my body as if something heavy was on top of me. I slowly opened my eyes, flickering at the bright lights. I hear people talking about me in whispers. I realised that I was actually kidnapped and brought to a mansion. For a second I thought It was just a dream.

"I'm sorry but I don't like this girl!"

"I thought—"

"Shut up! You brought one of my fans here and not take responsibility? Fine, I'm leaving. This house is yours—" I heard a noise which was a key thrown by someone. That person continues to huff in annoyance and stomped outside. I peeked to see a bit even though I might get caught. What really made my eyes bulge out was that— MY BROTHER WAS TALKING WITH TEDDY?! "What?!" I gasped out, too loud enough to make the bodyguard standing beside the bedside I'm laying to turn around. I quickly put my head back down and pretended to sleep. I just can't believe what happened! Why was my brother here?

"Do you know her?"

"Dude! She's my sister you dumbo!" My heroical brother growled. Wait what? So basically he knew I was kidnapped? Why you!!!—

"What! That maniac is your sister? Seriously?!" Teddy freaked out. What does he even mean by saying I'm a maniac! He's the one who kidnapped me in the first place and I can't believe my brother was in this! He is so dead! I really just want to rip his head off right now but I must know the truth of what happened! "Bro, shut up...she might hear you."

Teddy grunted lazily, "She won't man...She even didn't hear my conversation with Hero when she was conscious!—" He slapped my brother's back which leads a slap back from my brother, "—She's so in love with him that she doesn't even know he's about to get married soon!"

WHAT!!

Hero is about to get married?! With whom?! Is it possible that Joseph girl?! What...I thought he likes me. Was I really overthinking? But why was my brother involved? I heard footsteps coming towards me so I stayed still as a rock. I don't want them to know that I've been eavesdropping them. I seriously need to know more about Hero. "Just look at her...Probably dreaming bout Hero!" Teddy said with curiosity. I am definitely not dreaming about him...just thinking about him. "She will stop with it once I tell her the truth." My brother said in a grumpy voice.

The truth?

They proceeded to talk, their voices disappearing into thin air. The door closed with a click and silence took over the room. I peeked to see weather the bodyguard was still standing there. He wasn't there either. Everyone went out. Great! I took my phone in my pocket with my left hand. I switched it on and opened Instagram. Without hesitation, I deleted my account which has thousands of followers. I didn't care about those dumb followers right now. I didn't know why I deleted the account. My instinct told me to delete it so I did.

I closed my eyes while taking a deep breath. Everything happened so quickly. My ex-boyfriend came to my house, then I got kidnapped...and now? My brother is here talking to Teddy like he knew him for years? What surprises me is that I'm actually at HERO FIENNES TIFFIN'S MANSION! I was dumb enough to think that he had a crush on me. He is getting married, Lissa! Get over him, Lissa!

"Who's Lissa?" Uh no.

...

Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed. I've almost finished chapter 8 so I'm gonna post soon! <3