letter 2

It was around ten days before Christmas. The weather was nice. Not that sunny neither was it rainy. It was that type that makes you feel sleepy. But rather than feeling sleepy i felt a sense of a memory. A farmiliar sight. It was our base. The old rusty slide, the creaky swings, and of course the torn down sand box. Oh how i remember the golden days. How all these things happen to be a paradise that children like us would go to escape the real world. Playing as pirates sailing the seven seas, secret agents completing dangerous missions, royalties on a faraway kingdom treated as a leader and inferior, and of course our favorite detectives solving codes and finding who's behind it all. I sat on the old swing that's rusty and creaking. I thought of what to write. I grab a piece of paper out of my bag and a pen. My pen that you eventually gave me back after borrowing it for 2 years.

"to comrade c1,                          12/15/2003
        Hey how are you doing? I hope you read my last letter. The weather today was nice a little chilly but good thing i brought my scarf. And yes i know how to wear a scarf now. BLEEEEHHH !! That you dont need to keep teasing and tying it for me. Also dont worry I know you'll get mad if i dont wear the scarf you made me. I'll always wear it now that you're away. I planned it just kidding. Oh and by the way, I managed to stop by the old base. Do you still remember the time we played royalties? That you insisted I should play the princess and you as the knight. I didn't want to. I wanted to play the other way around. And I did. I saved you from the vicious dragon Mark. Still remember mark? He was a lot like you but a lot more clumsy. Where do you think he is now? I heard that he's going to Harvard too. But going back to the days we played. I saved you from his vicious breath (literally). We ran as he chase as and fell over each other and i got a scratch. You were always prepared and brought eventually a first aid kit. It was painful but the memory was golden. I can't help but wish we could go back to those times. But apparently we can't. Don't think you would even want to. But I hope you'll be happy there. Use the time you have wisely. And don't forget to drink water!!
       Sincerely yours, comrade c2 criesse"

I exhaled. I looked up to the sky clouds were forming a rabbit. I remember that time we used to count how many seconds till it becomes a giraffe then guessing what goes next eventually none of us get the correct answer after that. I remember how it was like laying on the grass with you by my side tickling, laughing,  and making fun of the silly things we think of the clouds. Wonder if the clouds miss us too? Do they miss us making fun of them? Or do they miss us together laughing even if its to laugh at them? But one thing's sure. I miss you laughing at silly things. I miss you making weird faces. I miss you comrade 1. But for now comrade 2 over and out.

A/N: hey guys how did it goooo i hope i did well not that bad is it? hope you enjoy!! ~ a.l.n.f