1437 - UNFORESEEN

That things happen again, and this time for whatever reason make me weak. Again?

In my vision, something terrible going to happen to Yeon. Yeon is my beloved girl that i never spoke directly. Well as you may know, our story only live in Instagram right now. What i see is some girl will fall down and hit Yeon from above. Both of them will alive but, i really cannot see Yeon in those condition. It make my heart pain and i start breathing heavy. Tears start to fall and my legs weaken. The same things happen before, but this time it more than just a cut. Yeon will suffer great pain and she might become paralyzed. I must do something to prevent it from happening. 

It's almost at noon, i follow Yeon around from a distance. She never knew i was there. 

I saw it finally happen. I ran towards Yeon and before i can do anything, someone else is  pushing Yeon away from that area. 

'What! If Yeon not there, that girl will surely died. Do i need to sacrifice myself for another girl?' Maybe that's for the best, i thought...

I finally arrived at the target area. Only waiting for something bad to happen. I start pray to my God, 'Please protect me, Yeon and that unlucky girl. Please make my dead an easy and less hurt.'

That girl finally hit me hard from above. I fall to the ground with my eyes close. It hurt but... It's not that hurt. Maybe that what it feel when the time comes near.

"Are you okey?"

I open my eyes, that beautiful face that i always love is looking at me. Smiling and crying at me. 

"Both of them alive and lucky it's only the first floor." said Yeon.