Chapter 11 That Man That Makes My Heart Race.

Hey beautifuls:D hoope you like this chappie :D 

VOTE 

COMMENT

BE A FAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~Blaze's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cassie don't you remeber me? I'm your mate." I said desperatly. 

How can she not remember me?

"Cassie do you remember me?"   James asked her with a pain expression. 

"Yeah your James and hes Cam my brother." She said pointing at Cam. 

I then sunk down to the floor. My head in my hands. How can she not remember me? The nurse came in and I went to her.

"Nurse?"

"Yes Alpha Blaze?"

"How come she can't remember me?" I asked her.

 "Well I'll have the doctor come and talk to you about why her condition and why this has happened to her."  She said and rushed out the door. I nodded

A few moments later the doctor came.

"Alpha Blaze?"

"Yes?"

"Cassie has amnesia. Have you two been through some rough patches?"

"Yes." I said quietly. 

"Well she must of been thinking hardly on you to lose all memory of you."

"That can happen?" I asked him confused.

"Yes and I'm sorry about that. Hopefully she will regain her memory but the chances are 50/50. Also due to this slow healing of hers its because of her rejection process. Its taking a hard toll on her." He said giving me a sad smile.

"Can she come home tomorrow?" Cam asked.

"Yes she can." He said and left the room. 

I as out of words. I needed her. I might go insane if she can't remember me. I need her to remember me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cassies POV NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is he? My wolf started to go crazy when he's near me. Was he my mate? NO he can't be. My mate is James is my mate. And our child is Shay. And we we're going to my old pack to train them and that it. 

And I didn't know BIanca had an older brother. I must be blind. James began to tell me how happy he was to see I was alright. The man named Blaze had left yesterday

Now we we're in the car and heading to the pack house.

As I got out of the car Shay came bursting through the front door running towards me.

"MUMMY!" She yelled. 

"SHAY!" I then lifted her into my arms.

"How's my little girl been?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"MUMMY I MISSED YOU!!" 

"I missed you too ssweetie how have you been?"I asked her.

"Gwwd Mummy." She said smiling at me sweetly.

"Common baby lets go inside its freezing." I said and she then giggled.

We went inside and the aroma of corn, corn bread, mash potatoes, and burnt chicken? And I then saw Susan and Bianca along with Daniel cooking. 

"No no no! Dan your doing it wrong! You burnt the chicken! AGAIN!" 

"I'm sorry love forgive me?" Danny said as I stepped into the kitchen.

"Mhm maybe." She said and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

I coughed.

And they both had turned.

"CASSIE!" Screamed Bianca and ran at me. 

I heard someone whimper it must of been Danny. 

"Are you alright?" She said and started poking my face. I then laughed.

"I'm fine Bebe dont worry. Besides I think you upset your mate." I told her. We both looked at Danny. And we then laughed. 

He looked upset and had a sad face. He also looked like a little boy who didn't get what he wanted.

The rest of the night was joyful and we had such a laugh. I had told the pack training will continues tomorrow. Everyone agreed and as usual Amy just shrugged and gave me a death glance.

Soon James,Shay, And I went to bed. 

But as I was looking out the window and saw the stars skys. And there was only one questions the surronds my mind.

Where was that man the made my heart race? 

Where was Blaze?