Chapter 23 When Everything Comes to an end

Hello LOVELYS :D! OMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG ITS THE LAST CHAPTER :OOOOOOOO!

I remember starting this and never expecting this so thank you to all my fans and readders for being my inspiration :D THANK U THANK U THANK U! I LOVE YOU ALL! :D SADLYYY  i dont want this to end but since some of you love Shay :) i did some stuff about her life and some stuff from her persepctive because Shays story is about lies, deception, and a whole lot of LOVE :D!

Please read Mr.player's baby, His warrior, Waiting for a Miracle, and my fanfic called A summer with Mr.Ludwig

The Story about Shay's life will be coming out shortly after this chapter is out so CHECK IT OUT :DDD!

VOTE

BE A FAN

COMMENT

~~~~~~~~~~~CASSIES POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I panted for breathe as though as I could never get enough of it like I just came out of the dessert for weeks without water. I stood up and Blaze immediatly got up from the bed and looked at me with utter shock.

"Cassie?" he asked me.

"Blaze?" my voice cracked. 

He then rushed over to me and hugged me as though as I would slip out of grasp and vanish within thin air. 

He buried his face into my hair and water began to flood my vision. 

"Oh Cassies you don't know how much i've missed you and how bad you scared me!" he playfully scolded me. 

"It wasn't my fault." i told him. 

He then chuckled dryly. "Its just...Ugh....I wish I'd done something to stop him....I wish I was..ugh." he sighed. He went over to the bed and put his head on his hands. I went over towards him and hugged him from behind. 

"Theirs nothing you could of done." i told him. I then tripped backwards and the next thing I knew was that he was on top of me. 

"No Cassie. I love you too much just to lose you again." he told me. His eyes full of love. 

"But-'

"No buts Cassie. I almost lost you. I'm not taking that chance again. I want to make it up to you. For what I've done for 6 years," he said to me. "I need you. Your my mate."

I then gave him a passionate kiss. I then tugged on his shirt and we broke for a moment. He was shirtless and my fingers then traced his ab's. Soon we heard a knock on the door. 

"Mwmmy!" a small voice.

SHAY!

I put on my shirt again and run to the door.

"BABY ARE YOU ALRIGHT" i ask her. She jumps into my arms.

"Oh  mwmmy I miss you so much." she screamed. I look at her and shes crying. 

"Oh baby." i say. 

"Mwmmy what happened to daddy." she asks me.

"Oh baby he had to go away for a while." i tell her. She nodds as I lift her and take her to where Blaze was on the bed.

"Hi Shay." blaze says she then crawls onto Blaze's lap.

"Hi." she says quietly and then snuggles into him.

Blaze then begins to rock Shay. She then begins to fall aslep slowly. Just watching him with Shay feels as though as I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Have kids with him and growing old with him. Once Shay was officially asleep. Blaze set her under the covers and got hold of my hand. We left the room and then went on the couch in the living room.