CINDERELLA 33

I still can’t believe this. I’m on my way to the magazine publishing company to sign the contract. They all goodlucked me before I go. Happy to have a family and friends like them.

“Good morning, Ma’am Charelle. Pleasehave a seat and I will tell Mr. Tan that you’re already here.”

“Thank you.” Umupo muna ako at hinintay ‘yung secretary and of course Mr. Tan. Pwede na siguro akong tawaging bangkay dahil sa sobrang lamig ng kamay ko. Tumingin tingin ako sa paligid. Grabe ang daming awards including the best publishing company.

“There you are Ms. Charelle. Let’s go. They’re waiting for you!”

Pumunta kami sa may mini stage andun din ‘yung mga reporter, mga board members tska photographer. Grabe ang daming tao para tuloy akong superstar.

“Goodmorning, Ladies and gentlemen. We’re all here to see the contract signing of Ms. Charelle Couriine Padua, Reminisce’s pianist, on our magazine company to be our model for the month of January.” Nagpalakpakan lahat ng mga tao.

Binigay nila sa’kin ‘yung kontrata. Binasa ko ‘yun bago ko pirmahan. Nagpalakpakan ulit. Nag shake hands kami ng mga admins then congratulate me.

Pagkatapos ng contract signing pumunta naman kami sa isang conference hall para kumain. Nakakainis. Wala akong makitang pinoy or atleast marunong mag tagalog. Dumudugo na ‘yung ilong ko.

“Ms. Charelle. You have a visitor outside.” Bisita? Kelan pa ako nagkaron ng bisita ditto sa America? Except if it’s my bandmate.

Lumabas ako ng Conference room and search for my visitor. And I didn’t expect my her to here.

“So, how’s the Princess in America?”

“W-what are you doing here?” napa atras ako ng konti. Sht. The witch has arrived.

“Let me think what I am doing here.” Kunwari pa siyang nag-isip.

“Oh! I know now! I’m here to steal your place bitch!” naglakad siya na may poise at sinanggi ang kanang braso ko.

“You can’t steal my place just because you’re a model and I’m not, Krystalleine.That’s mine and will never be yours!” napahinto siya at napalingon sa’kin.

“So you’re brave now? What will you do? Call your George? Oh! For Christ’s sake! You’re still weak Charelle. Just accept it.” She smile slightly then walked again.

I followed her when I realized she’s on her way to the conference room. No way!

“Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. I, Krystalleine San Diego. Want’s to be you’re model for the month of January.” Taas noo pa niyang sinabi ‘yon. Natahimik ang mga tao at nagkatinginan.

“But, Ms. San Diego we can’t accept you reque—