Act III: Into The Dungeon!

More AMAZING character designs done by the endlessly talented Joesketch on Fiverr! I love this guy!

LILITH BLOODSUU

LAZARUS LUCIFER

LAZARUS LUCIFER

·.·'¯'·.· 1 ·.·'¯'·.·

"PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! I DON'T WANNA DIE! SOMEONE, SAVE ME!"

The crowd in front of him were all on their knees with their heads bowed. The trembled with fear as they all kept their eyes closed tightly. Parents held their children close and covered their ears so that they didn't have to hear the horror being presented before them. Over two hundred humans were lined up in rows of twenty-five within the center of town. Before the crowd was a single row of thirty. But that row of thirty as unlike the other rows for that certain row was nothing more than a straight line of twenty-nine decapitated. The bodies had fallen against the ground, motionless, and were just laying in thick puddles of their own blood.

These twenty-nine people were unlike the other humans for one reason. They opposed. They were foolish enough to oppose the rulership of the great Lady Marionette. Therefore; they had to die. They had chosen to fight back against those who's strength towered them. Was it brave to fight, some would say yes, but others would simply call the thirty fighters plain idiots.

"Hah-hah! You're out of luck, my friend! You had a chance to surrender, but you denied that chance."

The boy hovering over the soon to be thirtieth headless fighter wore a stomach churning smile. If you had seen him smiling like that when he was just walking around shopping or doing some other activity, you would think nothing of it. But, in this case, someone who could smile so happily after severing the heads of twenty-nine people certainly was a sadistic creature that should be feared.

The boy's auburn hair was neat, as if he took several hours out of his day to groom it. He donned pine green robes slathered in blood. The blade of his harpe sword was drenched in thick crimson. His sword had been the weapon used to brutally and recklessly detach the heads of the twenty-nine people in the row.