part 15

[ Name's ] POV

I groaned as I shifted, feeling hard ground beneath me. I don't even remember anything. Did I fall asleep on the floor?

" Your awake? " A familiar voice rang through my ears. My leg shot up in defense.

" HOLY CRAP! " I yelled as I saw Deku jump to the aide to avoid being kicked in the face.

" Good morning.. " Deku said sarcastically but a sweet, innocent smile was glued on his face.

" I'm so sorry! Good morning! " I said and patted his shoulder. I jolted slightly as a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind and pulled me into their lap.

" Stop flirting with other men.. " Todoroki said and buried his face into my shoulder.

" I'm not flirting! You Icy-Hot drama queen. " I said while slapping his arm gently. He didn't make a single effort to move.

" Let me gooooo.. " I whined and moved so Todoroki was to the right of me and Deku in front of me.

Someone's phone buzzed and Todoroki took out his phone, staring, scrolling and typing for a few minutes.

" I've got to go. I'll see you guys later. " He said and I opened my arms. He wrapped me in a gentle embrace, kissed my cheek then got up.

" Bye, love. " He said, my face feeling like it just caught on fire as he walked out, closing the door behind him.

" HE CALLED ME LOVE! OH MY GOD! " I yelled, practically buzzing with excitement. Deku laughed and nodded.

" He sure does love you. Your lucky to have someone so caring. " He said gently. I smiled.

" Well, I have got to get going, if you don't mind. " I said and looked down at him as I got up, waiting for his response.

" That's fine. I will text you later! " He said happily and waved. I gave him a small smile in return and walking out of his dorm.

  ................

" Hey, [ Name! ] Come hang out with us! " Uraraka shouted from across the room. I looked over to see all the girls gathered up. Well, except for Momo, which was a relief.

" Ehh.. " I said as Uraraka got up and walked over to my side.

" You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm not going to force you into anything. " She whispered.

" It's fine. " I said and she nodded and dragged me over to a couch. I plopped down next to Mina.

" Why don't you hang out with us more often? Did we do something wrong? " Asui said, a hint of sadness in her voice.

" No, no! I just.. Feel.. Like a burden and like no one wants me here.. " I muttered.

" Eh?! What do you mean? We actually wanted you to hang out with us for a while but you always rejected us. You were sorta like an earlyroki." Mina said from beside me.

" I felt it was out of pity. " I shrugged. Uraraka wrapped her arms around me.

" Come on! So, now that you know it's not out of pity, we can hang out together! " she said cheerfully.

" Uh, yeah o- " I started but Deku tugged me up suddenly.

" What are you doing? Midoriya? " I said. He looked back at me with his beautiful green eyes. He looked panicked and concerned, panting loudly as if he had just run a mile.

" Midoriya..? " I said quietly and hesitantly. He loosened his grip on my arm and moved his hand down so it clasped onto my wrist, not too tightly but not gentle.