Prolouge

A/N: This story is a sequel to "Granger Family Reunion" and I would like to thank one of the most amazing fans: @cjbcrossing   for recommending this sequel! Thank you so so much!

Hermiones POV

"Ronald!" I giggled as he plants soft kisses on my neck, "the kids are sleeping!" he still continues to plant kisses on my neck and collarbone. God dammit, Ronald!

"And isn't that the reason we're doing this?" he says still continuing to kiss me.

"I'll get you for this." I smash my lips onto his and he leads us to the bedroom.

Once we reach the room, I quickly close the door and we run to the bed.

We topple on the bed and Both of us started giggling like children and eventually went back to kissing.

Ron has already undone the zipper of my dress and got it off me when we hear a knock on the window.

We quickly get off each other and sit at the bed.

We look at the window to see my parents owl, Andrei, holding a letter in his beak.

I get up from bed and seeing that I no longer have my dress on, I take my long, purple, silk robe and put it on.

As I reach the brown owl, I give him some crackers and some water and retrieve the letter.

As I look at the letter, I see it has the letters 'G' and 'R' on the stamp and letter my heart drops to my stomach.

I see another letter taped to the back and see that it was an ordinary letter that saya that it came from my parents.

I eventually go to the bed and sit on the edge, I have also decided to open the letter my parents have delivered.

And it read:

Our darling daughter,
       We know that you don't like the idea of meeting your one side of the family, but sadly you have to. We have run out of excuses once again and had no choice but to sent you the letter that is taped on the back of this one. We are deeply sorry.

With lots of love, Mom and Dad

I quickly open the other letter, confused about my parents letter, but I think I got the idea.

I open the other letter and see that what I thought was right.

An Invitation to the Granger Family Reunion.

It read:
     We invite you to the Granger Family Reunion.

Dearest family member, we would greatly appreciate if you came to this momentous event! The Granger Family Reunion will be held at Hotel Griffin, during March 6 to 20th. It will be a hotel in Spain, Barcelona. We hope to see all of you in the reunion!

Best of wishes,
Emily Granger

I smile to myself and it soon turns into a smirk and see that Ron has read the letter himself and he exactly has the same face as I do.

"Well, lets pack our bags shall we?" I say standing up, "we're going to the Granger Family Reunion once again."